I ended up with a couple of pounds extra. What to do?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

So I had a couple lbs extra and was wondering what the best thing to do with it for long term storage and and different options. I don't have oil making equipment just bubble bags and a capsule making kit.

Any thoughts?

Sorry not giving away. :)

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I know there's people that know what to do. I've always vacuumed it ( but not compressed) and stored in cool
Dark place

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Vac seal is as far as I know best way ive seen so far. certainly not a problem id ever mind having myself lol. that being said I would say congratulations on getting more than expected!

tweedy

tweedy

If wanting to keep it in flower form then I agree with these folks or a container like a tightvac (their breadvac fits a pound) or the cannavault things that fit a boveda pack.

If you want to concentrate it quicker than making bubble you can always dry ice method it quickly and refine it later if you choose to do so. I advocate the first method as I have not done the second with flowers, just trim.

J

Jalisco Kid

Make the hash and store that in a light/airtight container. I have hash over a year old at that ranch that tastes and works pretty good. The stuff piles up, because you hopefully are getting better as a grower. I found it better for me to give it to a hospice patient then sit around doing nothing. JK

Stalks

Stalks

I wonder how a boveda pack would do in a lightly vacuum sealed bag for a year? I'm about to crop out and shut down for school :( till next summer

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Fuck all that.. Get bho equipment.. Learn how to not blow yer self up.. Make bho... Then smoke that shit! :D

Rosenberg

Rosenberg

Yeah, hash or honey oil are going to be easiest to store. If you're wanting to sell it as bud though, then obviously those options are redundant.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So I had a couple lbs extra and was wondering what the best thing to do with it for long term storage and and different options. I don't have oil making equipment just bubble bags and a capsule making kit.

Any thoughts?

Sorry not giving away. :)
If you want to keep flowers, then vacuum seal or C-vault as mentioned would probably be the best route. Outside of that, I made my Phoenix Tears Oil using a rice cooker that cost me about $25.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I use gamma buckets and oxygen absorbers

Top Bottom