I F*** My Self

• Thread starter devlin016
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

devlin016

I started a small coco grow for the first time on a small budget. my setup is 1000watt mh for veging and 1000 watt hps for flowering. i bought smart pots and 10 lbs coco and advance nutrients big bud coco feed. well heres where I might of fucked up I thought that big bud coco was a base like it was all the nutrients i needed to do a coco grow...well im finding out its more of a booster and i dont have any more money in my budget for a official base so its like what do i do now? can I still use big bud coco as a base or will it kill my plants??????

Last edited:
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Nah, not much at all. Other than some miracle grow until you can order some real nutrients. Unless you have a grow shop around where you can pick up some nutes.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Well gh floranova is about 20 per qt. (all you need is bloom) the gh 3part is $25 for the 3 part qt. Advanced Jungle juice is $30 for the 3 part last I checked And advanced ph perfect 3 part is $35for the 1liter set.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Two 1000 watts isn't small tho. I would have to agree wit @Midwestjay if u can only buy one bottle to get yourself some bloom formula. I've noticed with my plants the gh Nova Grow doesn't have enough in it and I always end up adding bloom.. And the bloom numbers are higher.

mancdank

mancdank

That really sucks tho bro, all that light and Nothing to eat.. I say pawn the veg light, buy nutes, cut clones, get cfls and save up money for getting back the veg light. But that's just me
I've got to agree imo there's no need for a 1000w veg light if there's only 1000w bloom sell the veg light buy your nutes and a t5 for veg u will be able to achieve the same thing for veg get your nutes and help save the planet and electric bill in 1 move :)

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Playing the assumption game; if you smoke, dont smoke for 2 days, theres your 20, or dont go out for a few days, save the money. If you can afford 1000w lights, unless they were gifted, you can afford the nutes. I understand some people grow on a budget, but surely making sure you have even a tiny bit of swing would help? In case you need anything really.
Again it's captain hindsight, but if you cant afford food, you can't afford the plants really. Hopefully someone you know will have some half decent soil you can go into.

D

devlin016

I been going without for months to make this happen its been tough but i been telling myself its worth it. I managed to scrap up 50$ from my part time job as a IT and im going to a grow shop in my downtown to get a base and see what he recommends. thank you everyone on this forum for the suggestions I can really feel the love I will be sure to keep you guys updated on my progress.

D

devlin016

In my grow lab I put ac in there for in the summer and heater for winter so I have that taken care off. I live in a rural farming community and we have well water and i was told by other farmers that have crop fields surrounding my house the ph and water is perfect out here. I plan to get a ph pen to get a reading but thats later on in my budget.

Top Bottom