I Fought The Jones And I WON!

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frozen Farmer

Congrats man! Im really quite jealous... I need to kick that shit bad. Been smoking for 11 years and mostly menthol. Its time. I never wanted to smoke cigs for my whole life, and they getting so bad now. Not sure how I want to do it. I kind of want to try weening myself off by rolling actual real tobacco cigs, or get hypnotized, or just cold turkey that shit.

S

SMOKEINJOE

congrats man. I am 5yrs free from the toxins myself. Stay strong

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrads bro, me my brother and pops have been nicotene free for over a year now... The herbs def made it easier for me but it was harder for them since they dont blaze

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
nice one FF! I just got out of the hospital because of a collapsed lung... Couldn't smoke for almost a week. When i came out of the hospital i thought, fuck it, i'm not gonna smoke tobacco anymore... So far so good :-)

F

FastForward

nice one FF! I just got out of the hospital because of a collapsed lung... Couldn't smoke for almost a week. When i came out of the hospital i thought, fuck it, i'm not gonna smoke tobacco anymore... So far so good :-)

Oh shit bro...really sorry to hear that. Was it a pneumothorax? My bro had one of those a while ago, and whilst it was scary it got better quickly and he's not had any probs since.

Good job on the tobacco....if anything else you'll find the taste of weed improves considerably - it's just different without the crap in there (i.e. purer/better). PM me if you need any moral support :)

Best

FF

D

Daddy-O

Inspiration

Pretty cool thread. I quit years ago, couldn't keep up with all the shit. Didn't like the hassle. Only problem, talking about it makes me imagine how good it would taste to fire up. When I do ,luckely, it reminds me why I quit.
Smoking makes you a victim of the matrix that attempts to enslave us all.
Good inspiration...thanks and good luck!

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh shit bro...really sorry to hear that. Was it a pneumothorax? My bro had one of those a while ago, and whilst it was scary it got better quickly and he's not had any probs since.

Good job on the tobacco....if anything else you'll find the taste of weed improves considerably - it's just different without the crap in there (i.e. purer/better). PM me if you need any moral support :)

Best

FF

yep, pneumothorax it was :doh They had to put a tube in me to drain out the air, not cool...
But hey, it got me of the tobacco, easily, so it wasn't all bad!

Thanks for the support! :-)

Top Bottom