I get High with a little help from my friends....

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey guys & gals,

Putting an offer out there for some Tester growing of the CRYSTAL SHIP male crossed to these females:

BANDANA OG = Band of Gypsies, the Bandana OG is headband x banana ogerkush, it's the jungly sour d-ish headband not OG...

GREEN CRACK = Crystal Cush, this is a Green Crack backcross as the Crystal Ship male is Green Crack x Very Berry Kush(vbk= blackberry kush x blueberry OG).

JACK HERER = Triton

PINEAPPLE = not sure on a name, was thinking Pine Crest but the Pineapple isn't piney...lol

PURPLE URKLE = purple geode, not sure on name as Amethyst is taken...lol

SHARK SHOCK = Megalodon :D

THE WHITE = White Water :drowning:

You must have previous grows and a quality camera with the determination to muster through the entire grow for all to see :snaphappy: If your new to the farm but a seasoned grower you are def considered.

Send me a PM with some pics and a little grow information(environment parameters/styles of growing/nutrition....etc) if you wish to test grow these seeds :artist:

The seeds wouldn't go out til late July, early Aug at latest :happy:

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Gunna be some Happy Testers!

I'll add a little something you missed..Do not contact if you have no plan's of following through with a documented grow!Good luck may the killer phenos be with you guys/gals.

Yeah Man,
He didnt say ""free beans"...Baba needs "Testers" not "collectors" :)
Ive seen that happen to other breeders...not cool

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hey guys & gals,

Putting an offer out there for some Tester growing of the CRYSTAL SHIP male crossed to these females:

BANDANA OG = Band of Gypsies, the Bandana OG is headband x banana ogerkush, it's the jungly sour d-ish headband not OG...

GREEN CRACK = Crystal Cush, this is a Green Crack backcross as the Crystal Ship male is Green Crack x Very Berry Kush(vbk= blackberry kush x blueberry OG).

JACK HERER = Triton

PINEAPPLE = not sure on a name, was thinking Pine Crest but the Pineapple isn't piney...lol

SHARK SHARK = Megalodon :D

You must have previous grows and a quality camera with the determination to muster through the entire grow for all to see :snaphappy: If your new to the farm but a seasoned grower you are def considered.

Send me a PM with some pics and a little grow information(environment parameters/styles of growing/nutrition....etc) if you wish to test grow these seeds :artist:

Is shark shark with the shark shock or better question what's shark shark I like the sound of megalodon! They all sound incredible... I been craving a pheno to satisfy the ideal sativa fx man that green crack cross is mouthwatering man and I'm a sucker for pineapples.....
Baba G are these regulars

Natural

Natural

another idea for the pineapple could be "ananas"..this is the name for pineapple in sanskrit and most other countries. By that token you could call it "ananda" which is a sanskrit term to describe bliss. One of the most beautiful girls I have ever known is named Ananda.
The Urkle could be "The Dark Crystal"..I don't think anyone has pulled that one off yet.
Just tryin to help...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Is shark shark with the shark shock or better question what's shark shark I like the sound of megalodon! They all sound incredible... I been craving a pheno to satisfy the ideal sativa fx man that green crack cross is mouthwatering man and I'm a sucker for pineapples.....
Baba G are these regulars
I meant to type Shark Shock not Shark Shark..lol
Sorry about that, it's Mr. Nice white widow x skunk #1, this cut is from about 15 years ago :D

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I meant to type Shark Shock not Shark Shark..lol
Sorry about that, it's Mr. Nice white widow x skunk #1, this cut is from about 15 years ago :D

A friend of a friend has a very special cut too, been held close up in the hills over here. Truly knockout.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hey guys & gals,

JACK HERER = Triton

SHARK SHOCK = Megalodon :D

This excitement is unparalleled, is it too muchto ask when the soonest testers might start putting up tester logs? Danks in advanced and no problem at all if that question is out of line or imposing imnjust excited :cigar:

Top Bottom