I get High with a little help from my friends....

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Are you thinkin of having a booth in SF Baba?

That booth would would be packed with farmers! :woot:
So much Dank smoke pouring outa there....:p
Everyone would be trying to get in there!:cool:
How much do those booths cost?o_O
Could you share it with another farm breeder?

Shoot man we need a farm booth...we could all pitch in for it..lol:cigar:
Last year,
Me and @MakinGoo and @Aligee hung out at the Harborside booth because they had chairs ..lol :)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This excitement is unparalleled, is it too muchto ask when the soonest testers might start putting up tester logs? Danks in advanced and no problem at all if that question is out of line or imposing imnjust excited :cigar:
Man I'm super excited to see these test!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
hey future testers! due to not being able to b online as much anymore im gonna ask that all testers send me their pertinent information in pm and ill get the beans rolling:cigar:

K

kolah

researching things a bit I found this, thought others may be interested as well...an FYI:

from a BabaG post:

"The Crystal Ship is comprised of Green Crack X Very Berry Kush.

The Very Berry Kush is the Blackberry Kush X Blueberry OG. I started Blueberry OG seeds from SOL breeder Steve's creation and chose a male based on hardiness and density and overall yield as the flavor of all the females of Blueberry OG were mild on flavor but heavy on frost coating and very heavy flowers, yield and effect wise! The Blueberry OG was OG Kush X Blue Satellite #2.2 and the Blue Satellite #2.2 was a collaboration between DJ Short and Breeder Steve (SOL)."

So, to make a long story longer I used a male Blueberry OG and mated him to the incredibly bland, frosty, medicinal Blackberry Kush. She by herself isn't my fav by a long shot but she is beyond pretty and helps with bud formation/shape and coloring and always is a HUGE favorite for older folks for pain relief in my experience and that's why the youngers don't seem to like it as the headchange isn't akin to an OG Kush, IMHO...

The Very Berry Kush male was based on structure and overall leaf veination & shape, trichome count and vigor. He had a thinner leaf for the VBK which allows for a more open structure letting light reach more flowers and in tern providing uniformity and less flarf. The VBK male danced with the Green Crack which I feel is composed of 2 of the most prevalent varietals in recent cannabis history and the G.C. always seems to lend itself as a good mother with lovely offspring."

the link: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/crystal-ship-male-specimen.54691/

waayne

waayne

@kolah baba's Crystal Ship male definitely put off some solid offspring,and it definitely passed on the
traits it was selected for.

I'm finding that the Dubking male he's been using recently is definitely throwing off some potent
high quality phenos.

Cali King
pheno #1
IMG 6148

This pheno has a sour ,lime ,fuelly OG terpene profile.
Keep up the great work @baba G

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Daddy s got a new pair of socks, yah!
These testers got me amped to get the tent setup! I'm so cautious on this run I have to get a safe place to test em out and make sure they don't get interrupted, I'm praying that this warehouse on the line pulls through and im incorporate mmj in the contract this time.

Top Bottom