I give calmag but it shows deficiency

• Thread starter TheBigBongTheory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBigBongTheory

TheBigBongTheory

I am growing in coco coir, on the 35th day of the vegetative period. I give 0.7 mL/L in each irrigation. I set the ph to 5.8 each time. I saw symptoms like in the photo. I think she has a calcium deficiency. It could be something else. I do not know. Anyone have an idea?

Foto no exif 3
TheBigBongTheory

TheBigBongTheory

Do you have any pics of the whole plant?

Welcome, btw.
At the moment, I cannot take pictures because the growing environment is not suitable for photography. Thank you. I found it nice. Can't you comment on this photo?

Last edited:
2Bad

2Bad

At the moment, I cannot take pictures because the growing environment is not suitable for photography. Thank you. I found it nice. Can't you comment on this photo?
Suitable for photography??? It's always better to have the whole plant in the picture so we can tell what else is wrong from an advanced perspective.

TheBigBongTheory

TheBigBongTheory

Suitable for photography??? It's always better to have the whole plant in the picture so we can tell what else is wrong from an advanced perspective.
I grow in the wardrobe secretly.

TheBigBongTheory

TheBigBongTheory

If you're feeding it calmag it's probably an uptake problem. I see burnt tips too. Back the light off some or lower the intensity.
I watered at noon at pH 5.8. I set it to 6.0 for calcium absorption in the night watering, and because it is getting close to flowering. I also measured the pH of the water flowing from the bottom, it was 6.5. I keep the light on 24 hours. Could this be why the pigments are dying? Thank you for your attention.

Top Bottom