I got taco leaves and clawing. Need help!!

• Thread starter Cannabisvalleyfarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would use a fungicide... southern ag is cheap, organic and non toxic to ppl or plants.

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Aqua man. I seen one of the leaves ripped at the tip. Wind burn?

i checked for bugs. So far i see nothing

fyi. Not all of them are clawing. Sorry i should have mentioned that. A lot of them are looking healthy.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
50/50 iso is still not good, don’t use it on plants, do as @Aqua Man says to do with your mildew problem properly, that’s your main problem and should be your concern right now, because nothing else matters until you learn to deal with it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

50/50 iso is still not good, don’t use it on plants, do as @Aqua Man says to do with your mildew problem properly, that’s your main problem and should be your concern right now, because nothing else matters until you learn to deal with it.
+1

GrowDoggy

GrowDoggy

Well I can tell you straight away what the issue is.
You have PLANTS, that are about 30 - 45 cm tall, they might be cuttings but they need Cal Mag . Period, that IS 100% no doubt where you are going wrong... your plants are cuttings with roots, I would say that they should ATLEAST be classed as week 2-3 in coco, im familiar with Hydro but COCO is similar, drain to waste should be higher in ppm than hydro you say you are feeding them ONLY RO water and Molasses.
Wrong combination any experienced grower would tell you that ALWAYS... MUST... ADD CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS TO R.O WATER. The only exception to this is to feed seedlings and for ROOTING a newly planted cutting, im talking 3-5 days MAXIMUM without Cal Mag
Any plant that is of that size is 100% going to be starving for nutrients, specifically Cal Mag. You would only also consider not using Cal Mag if you were using Tap water. As Tap water has anywhere from 80 - 180 PPM calcium and magnesium, and very little Micro nutrients.
I know you are probably scouring the internet for photos of Cal mag deficiency and you are thinking that it isn't that malnuritionment because your leaves are displaying the TYPICAL CALCIUM deficient medium, your plant NEEDS calcium and magnesium in combination together always in your water to be able to unlock its ability to TAKE UP the other fundamental nutrients like Iron or Zinc etc because they are locked out, they do not have the cal mag they need to transport energies and other nutrients from its roots too its canopy. So you are therefore experiencing a general nutrient deficiency. If you want to correct this, you must always mix CalMag into Plain RO water first, followed by other nutrients even if they seem smaller and in adequate, it is essential. pH balance is done last.
I would also definitely be using full strength week 2 veg nutes ppm guide, and increase by 30 - 50 ppm a day until u see burning, then drop it back by 50 ppm and use that as your guide to what you know your plants need. Underfeeding is alot harder to correct than over feeding is because overfeeding burns all tips the same, deficiency causes big problems in large fan leaves that are needed for development.
So use cal mag, and start feeding plants from week 2 guides with micro and macro, ide say 160-360 ppm depending on your nutrients as im not as familiar with.
Happy days

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Hey grow daddy. Interesting points you brought up because i dont see any leaves tips burning.

i have been putting calmag. But i guess mot enough. This is what i did so far

+ 2 light feeding

currently on day 26

2AB5A945 8EE5 4252 83A9 48A31140EA83
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well I can tell you straight away what the issue is.
You have PLANTS, that are about 30 - 45 cm tall, they might be cuttings but they need Cal Mag . Period, that IS 100% no doubt where you are going wrong... your plants are cuttings with roots, I would say that they should ATLEAST be classed as week 2-3 in coco, im familiar with Hydro but COCO is similar, drain to waste should be higher in ppm than hydro you say you are feeding them ONLY RO water and Molasses.
Wrong combination any experienced grower would tell you that ALWAYS... MUST... ADD CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS TO R.O WATER. The only exception to this is to feed seedlings and for ROOTING a newly planted cutting, im talking 3-5 days MAXIMUM without Cal Mag
Any plant that is of that size is 100% going to be starving for nutrients, specifically Cal Mag. You would only also consider not using Cal Mag if you were using Tap water. As Tap water has anywhere from 80 - 180 PPM calcium and magnesium, and very little Micro nutrients.
I know you are probably scouring the internet for photos of Cal mag deficiency and you are thinking that it isn't that malnuritionment because your leaves are displaying the TYPICAL CALCIUM deficient medium, your plant NEEDS calcium and magnesium in combination together always in your water to be able to unlock its ability to TAKE UP the other fundamental nutrients like Iron or Zinc etc because they are locked out, they do not have the cal mag they need to transport energies and other nutrients from its roots too its canopy. So you are therefore experiencing a general nutrient deficiency. If you want to correct this, you must always mix CalMag into Plain RO water first, followed by other nutrients even if they seem smaller and in adequate, it is essential. pH balance is done last.
I would also definitely be using full strength week 2 veg nutes ppm guide, and increase by 30 - 50 ppm a day until u see burning, then drop it back by 50 ppm and use that as your guide to what you know your plants need. Underfeeding is alot harder to correct than over feeding is because overfeeding burns all tips the same, deficiency causes big problems in large fan leaves that are needed for development.
So use cal mag, and start feeding plants from week 2 guides with micro and macro, ide say 160-360 ppm depending on your nutrients as im not as familiar with.
Happy days
Say what?

You in the right thread? This isn't even coco 🤔

I dont even know where to start correcting this so I'm just not going to. Sorry if that sounds harsh but you posted a very strong opinion of very wrong info.

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Oh. I didnt seen that he meant coco.

but would the calmag still apply since i use ro water?

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Wh1tescorp1on. I did 2 tsp of calmag in 4gallon @ 70 ppm.

Is that a good amount?

each plant gets 1 solo cup

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1tescorp1on. I did 2 tsp of calmag in 4gallon @ 70 ppm.

Is that a good amount?

each plant gets 1 solo cup
Ya make that your base now. When you add nutes if your tdg goes high, water it down with ph’d water. Works for me. My solution goes up really high week 6+. I have to water it down to prevent lockout. I do use SLF-100 which is how I haven’t had a water day or a flush this whole run. I’m really impressed

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Gotcha. Thanks brother for your advice.

i keep up with the updates

Latest posts

Top Bottom