I got to Admit, that was one hell of a game...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy Shit that was one hell of a game. The Steelers are pretty bad ass and I thought for sure the Donkeys would get whooped. After the 1st 3 and out, I thought how lame can they be. They hung in allowed only 2 field goals 1 st half, despite the great drives on Steelers offense they held them. Then Tebow just amazed everbody in 2bd quater with those 2 passes that were perfect, legendary.
It was intense, wife could not watch, Overtime, I knew they would win. That pass had me rolling on floor screaming,Go Go Go ICANT BELIEVE it.I almost had a heart attack!!!
I ve seen some incredable finishes, The Cal Stanford Big Game, The Catch from Montana to Clark, this was just as exciting and awesome as it gets...
Super Bowl??? Ya never know....

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Tebow must have done some extra snake dancing and speaking in tongues w/ heavy jibberish before that one. Got to love a guy who crams his religion down your throat. Good game though!

putembk

putembk

The Broncos made Colorado proud yesterday. We are lucky to live here. Beautiful day and another miracle next week??

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Tebow 316

passing yards

lol i like that one ENT clever.
was a hell of a game, freaking Broncos are 2 wins away from the superbowl.

dirk d

dirk d

iv always like tebow. iv been watching him since his florida days. didnt know why everyone gives him so much shit. the guy is a winner! he finds a way to win and in football that is what you want. individual stats are great but a player who always finds a way to win is worth 10 individual players imo.

The guy has barely played any pro football. let him get some experience and have some real QB experts spend some time with him. i like him.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Tebow must have done some extra snake dancing and speaking in tongues w/ heavy jibberish before that one. Got to love a guy who crams his religion down your throat. Good game though!

He's a young man in a fast world ... He knows who he is, isn't ashamed of his beliefs and stands up for them. There isn't a damn thing wrong with that. I personally think, it's a shame more of us, whether young or old, don't stand up as hard as he does for what he believes is right. And plays good ball. ;)

Xxoo
Mel

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

He can do it nekkid, on the steps of the Capitol Building for all I care. This kid is a phenomenal qb already and he's only going to get better. Broncos are rolling again.
:party0044::party0044::party0044:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Happy for bronco fans. I am personally a fan of Pittsburgh, always have been.
I grew up watching pittsburgh football since I was a kid.

I will admit this was one of the only games Ive seen Tebow play in despite hearing about him since the start of the season..
He looks very good for such a young quarterback. He is more than comfortable in the pocket, and I think he has a lot to look forward to.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I def stand behind my words. Its annoying! Play some good ball and keep it to yourself

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I def stand behind my words. Its annoying! Play some good ball and keep it to yourself

in all his interviews i didnt here him thank god or jesus 1 time after this win. after the game was won all he did was get down on a knee and pray.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
^^ You must not watch many of his interviews

And what if he was a diff religion that is generally "frowned upon" in the US....that would be a problem for many wouldnt it? Just tone it down is all im saying. Too much of anything is not good.

But back to football....what do you think about his chances against the Pats?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter

And what if he was a diff religion that is generally "frowned upon" in the US....that would be a problem for many wouldnt it? Just tone it down is all im saying. Too much of anything is not good.

denver is going on the road odds makers are giving them 13 1/2. they are huge underdogs. if they start throwing more and mixing it up i think they got a good shot of beating the pats. them 3 fumbles in a row last time cost them the game. they started out with a 16 to 0 lead ended up losing by 18 points. when brady gets the ball hes gonna score. i predict arron hernandez having a big game again also see ocho cinco getting soem action just like last time. Denver did a good job shutting down welker and gronkowski but then that leaves ocho cinco and hernandez open.

putembk

putembk

For the Broncos to have any chance at all they are going to have to play like they did against the Steelers. If they play like they did the previous 3 weeks, well..... Right now they have their confidence back and if a couple of things go their way in the first quarter they can play another entertaining game. Oh, and maybe just win!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter

i just reread this i ment after the steeler game interviews, i should have said that. i know in previous hes said thank my lord savior after every sentence almost

C

Chriscrete

kid had the game of his life against an aging team, the pro bowl center was out, ben had 1 leg, zero pass protection from the nameless O line, our starting safety was out too and dude had jesus on his side

Lets go PENS!

Illmind

Illmind

13.5 pts? damn another opportunity to make crazy loot. i might jus put some doe on the bow. i'm sure that'll swing a little by game time. brady and welker both need to be shut down, and judging by there weak ability to attack the qb against the steelers pathetic oline then the in some shit. this week they need more mcgahee lol cant remember spellin lack sleep. but pats run d is poo. brady unlike ben actually practices and works out so it aint gonna be easy. lets go pens ? i wish they like 3rd in div from 1st overall in 2 wks.

putembk

putembk

Since you are in a betting mood Illmind , I will bet you a bowl of your best vs a bowl of mine. I hope the Broncos win or at least keep it interesting but this is a healthy team playing at home. I agree their run defense is weak but that didn't help when they played the first time. Anyway, I will give you 13 1/2 for a bowl of your best.

vaporedout

vaporedout

hahaha, he doesnt thank god....... c'mon EVERY SINGLE interview goes like this

"tebow, how did you deal with the pressure of (whatever NFL team)D line?"

tebow, "well first off, im thankful to my lord and savior, without him i wouldnt be here today"

im no bible thumper, or hater for that matter, it just a little excessive. either way i love watching him play. he is a good role model, although i doubt he is a virgin, all that florida ass

Top Bottom