I hate it when I....!

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FireWithin

FireWithin

I jus flashbackd to all the countless glass pieces that fell victim to my floundering fog. Fuck fuck fuck fuck, noooooo, damn, shit-lol

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Polar opposite but, I love it when someone faces adversity(as u have) and immediately gets back on the horse and keeps it moving! Makes me proud every-time!
Glad to c u around and posting Sea!
U n ur family are still in my thoughts-prayers.

Confu.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i hate it when someone gifts me a clone and i dont take any cuttings from it...
20121203 221239
20121203 221230
20121203 221130

Ladyv

Ladyv

True dat!

I remember when my best friend in school and I tried to crush up and smoke a bunch of seeds her brother had stashed, we were in 7th or 8th grade I think. Not only did it not work, it tasted and smelled HORRIBLE.

I'm hanging my head in shame....guilty of the same thing - at about the same age...lol o_O
OH - and I run into doorways too damn it!

fractal

fractal

Run out of whiskey.....and go a week without sex.....
LOL a week? I'm going on two years now and couldn't care less actually. I rarely fap either. And I'm in the prime of my life, just realized that sex is the biggest scam ever foisted upon mankind. I've had my fill though, maybe I'll give it a go again sometime hahaha.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Hey look at the two things I posted....you dont think ive got some demons.....lmfao. and add on ptsd, love for self mutilation, constant intense tendon and nerve pain, going deaf in one ear, starting too lose my vision.....add all those awesome things together and you have one dirty white boy.....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sounds like you got rode hard & put away wet.

Only horsepeople would understand that. ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
<sigh> I hate it when I lose an entire pair of pants. What did I do with them? I wore them when we were in SoCal, and I'm positive I packed them for the trip home... didn't I?

I hate it when I lose my pants!

K

kolah

SM, why you smoking seeded weed? I thought you'd be a sensi grower and smoker.

lol@DWB's last comment.

Seeds blowing up in bowls takes me back to our days puffing weed in my friends basement after school (much like That 70's show). We'd pack a bowl and pass it around and every now and then a seed would pop, scare the fuck out of you and blow the rest of the weed out the bowl. The place would be filled with laughter and a few sighs...esp if it was our last bit of weed. It was funny as fuckshit.

I hate it when I am driving, decide to pick my nose and out comes an unexpected big juicy booger. It won't flick off your finger out the window so it ends up getting wiped under the car seat. Some day I will have to do an inventory and see how many are stuck under there.

K

kolah

<sigh> I hate it when I lose an entire pair of pants. What did I do with them? I wore them when we were in SoCal, and I'm positive I packed them for the trip home... didn't I?

I hate it when I lose my pants!

I am sure Dave don't mind one bit. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
SM, why you smoking seeded weed? I thought you'd be a sensi grower and smoker.
Last year was supposed to be a seed run year, I'm a believer in seeds. But then I tore out my ACL, and let the menfolk live anyway. Some of the girls got seeded, some didn't, some got more, some got less. No one knows who the daddy.
Seeds blowing up in bowls takes me back to our days puffing weed in my friends basement after school (much like That 70's show). We'd pack a bowl and pass it around and every now and then a seed would pop, scare the fuck out of you and blow the rest of the weed out the bowl. The place would be filled with laughter and a few sighs...esp if it was our last bit of weed. It was funny as fuckshit.
I hate it when I am driving, decide to pick my nose and out comes an unexpected big juicy booger. It won't flick off your finger out the window so it ends up getting wiped under the car seat. Some day I will have to do an inventory and see how many are stuck under there.
AAAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA HAA HAA HAAA HAAA HAA HAAA HAAAA!!!

When my boys were small we had a game of trying to catch people pickin' their noses on the road. It's AMAZING, especially in the LA/Orange county areas. People down there seem to think you can't see through this stuff called "glass" that their car windows are made out of. This one time we caught an Asian man just DIGGING, up to his brain I'm tellin' you. We liked to do this thing where you bend your finger and pretend to be digging up your nose, so we all shoved our fingers to our noses and gaped at him. Dude tripped balls, mashed the pedal of his minivan and ran a red light. I died. I had to pull over I was laughing so hard.

In the meantime, maybe you better check your shoes. ;) LMFAO!!!

leadplant

leadplant

things I hate:

1. mail
2. phone calls
3. shwag
4. stubbing toe
5. arrogant people

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I was in a gas station 'mart' on Sunday, and did another thing I really really hate. I creased myself on one of those end-caps. You know, the display shelves they have in the little gas station marts, right? And those display shelves have what are called 'end-caps', they're a specific retail display area. Sometimes they have the shelves on the end-caps set ankle-height. Well, fuck if I didn't take a big step backwards while looking for tea, and fuck if I didn't crease the backside of my ankles on the end-cap.

Fucking HURT!

I stub my toes all the time, so I'm dancing pretty often. But I can only dance if I've stubbed my right toe, not my left.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I hate it when I wake up every day and I'm not in california !
I hate it when i wake up everyday and i AM in california,lol.
Love the state,love the people,hate every goddamn thing about the politics,taxes,dmv,etc etc etc...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Erections that last 4 hours or more...
Bad news when this rare condidtion flares up..Really difficult to walk around cornors, cant piss, cant to go town or even leave the house, get kinda faint, and is painfull
Sometimes they come on unexpectadly, like in church one Sunday morning, folks were appaled.. really embarrsing...Or when driving got to pull over and tuff it out.
Sure dont need Viagria, Doctors dont know what to think.
any advice much appreciated....Uh oh...Shit.... here it comes!!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I hate forgetting to plug a pump back in and killing all my plants overnight.

Top Bottom