I have $300 bucks i want to build a pvc Panda film 3x3 tent what light should i go with to fill this tent with great light for veg and bloom i have a

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie27

Newbie27

I have $300 bucks i want to build a pvc Panda film 3x3 tent what led light should i go with to fill this tent with great light for veg and bloom i was looking at the @SpiderFarmerLED 2000 and the @marshydro 2000 im lost

coherent

coherent

Either of those will work for a 3x3. Just consider some of the other things needed besides just the light. I have a Mars Hydro light in my small tent and it's an ok light for a budget grow or someone wanting to give growing a try without spending too much. I'd check their actual web sites as the prices may be a bit less. If you would consider going just a little smaller Mars Hydro has a 2.3x2.3 complete kit with a TS1000, duct, fan, timer etc for under $300 shipped. I've seen some nice micro grows using that small setup.

Last edited:
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
If money is an issue then I suggest making your own light. If you don't want to the that then I think the best run for your money is viparspectra p series. Getting even just lighting for a 3x3 for $300 is difficult but then you'll also need a fan and filter, the tent, soil, nutrients, pH stuff...

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

I personally use the SF1000s and have them interconnected. I love the results I'm getting with the @SpiderFarmerLED lights I have. You can check my grow journal and see my current results. I'm going to be upgrading to two SF4000s for my 4x8 flood table when I've got the money for it. 1000000000% reccommend spider farmer.

Top Bottom