I have a dumb question about topping.

• Thread starter TheGreek_978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Thanks man they're getting there... I have some mainlined girls a month in veg might flip them for a week to 12/12 then throw them outdoors so they can beast out and reveg I guess thats how people get the monsters but kinda freaked out about getting hermans by doing that
Yeah I like experimenting with different things and training methods. I also just put one of my rainbow reserve seedlings outside to see what it will do. Growing has been such a gamechanger for me and helping with depression and mental health. I think I have found something I'm really passionate about. I don't even smoke that much but who doesn't want free high quality bud and the happiness it brings.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I got pissed bc an auto i was running outgrew my light and was supposed to be a medium size plant, so i got my fiskars and topped every branch then did it again, this was the result, but i dont bealive in topping it stresses the plants.

20180926 083000
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Is this the same with clones with alternating nodes?

Whats the best way to top a clone?
I just got a red runtz clone from a friend. I didn't top it but just bent it over and now it created multiple new tops.

20210527 100649
20210527 100657
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Is this the same with clones with alternating nodes?

Whats the best way to top a clone?
Prob just tip cut them I heard its possible to mainline clones but they get too branchy and grow unsymmetrical I guess

NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

Yeah last round I bend the main beach of and took it all the way around my pot and let all the side branches grow up. Wasn't bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom