I have a question about vape pens

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

Has anyone used the Planet of the Vapes ONE? seems pretty nice but I read one review that stated the dab performance was less than stellar.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
Is there a substantial difference between 4 & 6 ton? They had the 6 on sale on Amazon for close to the same price, but it went, have lots of bills right now so it's not going to be for a while anyway.
Sorry I missed this bro - let me ck around here I know there might be something I can pick up on the cheap

Glassdub

Glassdub

I've been leaning toward the 6, are round pucks preferable to rectangular? Knowing nothing I veer toward the rectangular pre pack molds.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Here is what I use (for what its worth), the cleanest smoothest toke I have EVER taken.

View attachment 1288636
Is 430F enough for wax? I've been considering a exclusive wax device as the hybrids don't seem to get very hot. How does this compare to the Solo II?

O

OntarioGoldenHash

Is 430F enough for wax? I've been considering a exclusive wax device as the hybrids don't seem to get very hot. How does this compare to the Solo II?
Sorry I don't know, plus I would check if it can take wax.

Ponky

Ponky

I roast my dabs at around 700 F. I do know G Pen was pens used to work well when we all smoked butter.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
I've been leaning toward the 6, are round pucks preferable to rectangular? Knowing nothing I veer toward the rectangular pre pack molds.
I use both round for smaller pucks and rectangular for 1/2 ounce or more

Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
I'm leaning toward this now, its a Puffco bump off at $200 less, seems to be liked on the Reddits.
Peaks at 700.
Haven’t used that product but I do have a Puffco plus , it’s far superior on terps and not burning up product , it’s just to small - I’ll ck this out

Glassdub

Glassdub

Haven’t used that product but I do have a Puffco plus , it’s far superior on terps and not burning up product , it’s just to small - I’ll ck this out
I gotta ask are terp pearls a gimmick? 🤷‍♂️

Ponky

Ponky

I gotta ask are terp pearls a gimmick? 🤷‍♂️
Terps pearls.......
Screenshot 20221013 131728 Google

Glassdub

Glassdub

Either I'm not up on the rate of exchange or it costs quite a bit more in CA, its $165 after coupon, US.

Ponky

Ponky

Top Bottom