I have a question about vape pens

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

Has anyone used the Planet of the Vapes ONE? seems pretty nice but I read one review that stated the dab performance was less than stellar.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Is there a substantial difference between 4 & 6 ton? They had the 6 on sale on Amazon for close to the same price, but it went, have lots of bills right now so it's not going to be for a while anyway.
Sorry I missed this bro - let me ck around here I know there might be something I can pick up on the cheap

Glassdub

Glassdub

I've been leaning toward the 6, are round pucks preferable to rectangular? Knowing nothing I veer toward the rectangular pre pack molds.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Here is what I use (for what its worth), the cleanest smoothest toke I have EVER taken.

View attachment 1288636
Is 430F enough for wax? I've been considering a exclusive wax device as the hybrids don't seem to get very hot. How does this compare to the Solo II?

O

OntarioGoldenHash

Is 430F enough for wax? I've been considering a exclusive wax device as the hybrids don't seem to get very hot. How does this compare to the Solo II?
Sorry I don't know, plus I would check if it can take wax.

Ponky

Ponky

I roast my dabs at around 700 F. I do know G Pen was pens used to work well when we all smoked butter.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I've been leaning toward the 6, are round pucks preferable to rectangular? Knowing nothing I veer toward the rectangular pre pack molds.
I use both round for smaller pucks and rectangular for 1/2 ounce or more

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'm leaning toward this now, its a Puffco bump off at $200 less, seems to be liked on the Reddits.
Peaks at 700.
Haven’t used that product but I do have a Puffco plus , it’s far superior on terps and not burning up product , it’s just to small - I’ll ck this out

Glassdub

Glassdub

Haven’t used that product but I do have a Puffco plus , it’s far superior on terps and not burning up product , it’s just to small - I’ll ck this out
I gotta ask are terp pearls a gimmick? 🤷‍♂️

Ponky

Ponky

I gotta ask are terp pearls a gimmick? 🤷‍♂️
Terps pearls.......
Screenshot 20221013 131728 Google

Glassdub

Glassdub

Either I'm not up on the rate of exchange or it costs quite a bit more in CA, its $165 after coupon, US.

Latest posts

Top Bottom