I have a question about vape pens

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Thanks, I'm not seeing element #'s listed though. 🤷‍♂️
https://www.yocanvaporizer.com/products/yocan-evolve-plus-xl-vaporizer you want the XL plus

Screenshot 20221002 105429 Chrome

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Not the flower vapes, but the other 'sleeker' looking vape pens, the ones where you pop a cartridge in and suck back on it with the push of a button.

My sister's bf is apparently really sick from smoking these things, he smokes these things all day from the moment he wakes up until he goes to sleep. She said something to the effect of "if you smoke a bunch, it binds to your fat cells and it makes you EXTREMELY sick to the point that you're shitting, puking, pissing, just feeling horrible" is this true? Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening? According to her, this is a real thing and it's been affecting stoners everywhere.

I personally think she's full of shit and whatever they're putting into these vape pen cartridges contains POISON. That's my uninformed opinion though, I tried to tell her that it's not the thc causing this, it's the product/method being used to consume the thc. But she refuses to listen. Hoping you guys can give me some clarity on this so I can pass along the info to her to dispel some of her ignorance.

Or is she right?
I have a question is he a bigger guy? Because my sons friends smoke that all day but there tiny! My bff is bigger and got horribly sick no lie! Like you said maybe it’s in bigger people with more fat cells! After having my baby those things especially wax gave me bad bad panic attacks I smoke vape here and there but never all the time yeah the chemicals added are probably not good for us at a extreme use!!!

Glassdub

Glassdub

I have a question is he a bigger guy? Because my sons friends smoke that all day but there tiny! My bff is bigger and got horribly sick no lie! Like you said maybe it’s in bigger people with more fat cells! After having my baby those things especially wax gave me bad bad panic attacks I smoke vape here and there but never all the time yeah the chemicals added are probably not good for us at a extreme use!!!
Vitamin E is the one really bad thing in commercial carts, I don't even trust PG myself but probably a lot will disagree, prefer sticking to dry herb & hash maybe.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yep, nice price, I'm hesitant to huffing pg but this makes it a bit more tempting.
I press all wax from bud - so all solventless extraction for me - I do a quick wash of used pucks and old trim with grain alcohol - The pen ponky sent a link to is a open coil wax pen I believe? If I’m wrong sorry for the misunderstanding

Moshmen

Moshmen

Vitamin E is the one really bad thing in commercial carts, I don't even trust PG myself but probably a lot will disagree, prefer sticking to dry herb & hash maybe.
I’m totally against solvents unless it’s food grade ethanol/alcohol prefer 190 proof everclear

Ponky

Ponky

I've put about 150 grams of distillate through my dab rig and literally no residue. It's perfect in the pens too. But you have to make sure you're getting real distillate uncut. Cheap shatter tends to leave a lot of carbon behind.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Yep that’s what I thought I smoke pressed wax from mine daily- no solvents needed or liquidizers
I think this is the way to go, is there a good press out there that isn't a budget buster? That been the only thing putting me off.

S

Stonemason7767

Could be canabanoid hypermisis. My budy has it ,he was getting super sick for awhile. The only thing that helped him where hot showers and to stop smoking.he smokes again now but much less than before.the strange thing is he could never get high on eatables his whole life it was his super power ,I always wondered if the two where conected.i onces saw him eat a 300 mil. Candy no effect.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I think this is the way to go, is there a good press out there that isn't a budget buster? That been the only thing putting me off.
I use a dab press I personally would ck eBay? People sell em all the time

Glassdub

Glassdub

I use a dab press I personally would ck eBay? People sell em all the time
Is there a substantial difference between 4 & 6 ton? They had the 6 on sale on Amazon for close to the same price, but it went, have lots of bills right now so it's not going to be for a while anyway.

O

OntarioGoldenHash

Here is what I use (for what its worth), the cleanest smoothest toke I have EVER taken.

20221003 171124

Top Bottom