I have a question about vape pens

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Where’s the storz Bickel love? The Mighty changed my smoking habits forever. Best vape quality and only a notch below the firefly for terp preservation. Kinda clunky & pricey but I’ve dropped that thing so many times in the streets of ATL and she is still churning. Also haven’t found another vape that I could save and reuse AVB.

Ponky

Ponky

I'm confused, how do you get vapor out of that, looks like a mini PC. 😅
20221013 134512

You just need to buy a nail and a dab bong. They also sell those. Or grab cheap ones from the smoke shop. They're the best way to get good dabs. But not portable really. Table top.

Ponky

Ponky

Where’s the storz Bickel love? The Mighty changed my smoking habits forever. Best vape quality and only a notch below the firefly for terp preservation. Kinda clunky & pricey but I’ve dropped that thing so many times in the streets of ATL and she is still churning. Also haven’t found another vape that I could save and reuse AVB.

Use to love the volcano. But for concentrate it's not great.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Use to love the volcano. But for concentrate it's not great.
Didn’t know volcano even did concentrates. I’ll use my puffco majority of the time for just concentrates but I’m always carrying my mighty and like to throw dab on flower bowl.

Glassdub

Glassdub

View attachment 1292142

You just need to buy a nail and a dab bong. They also sell those. Or grab cheap ones from the smoke shop. They're the best way to get good dabs. But not portable really. Table top.
I guess I'm stupid but what does that have over fire, temp monitoring? Seriously I'm green. 🤷‍♂️

Ponky

Ponky

Didn’t know volcano even did concentrates. I’ll use my puffco majority of the time for just concentrates but I’m always carrying my mighty and like to throw dab on flower bowl.
Yeah have to put some flower in the bottom. The get some buster dust and your extract and mix it with a small amount of flower and put it in like that. Or you can use the steel wool puck that comes with the deluxe valve kit and put it on there. But it's not really great. Sort of a waste.

Ponky

Ponky

I guess I'm stupid but what does that have over fire, temp monitoring? Seriously I'm green. 🤷‍♂️
It stays at one temperature. It has mains power so it doesn't dip more than about 15 degrees on a hit. And the thing just stays hot and ready until you turn it off. And when it gets gross you can just switch the bong for like 30 bucks. Smaller dab bongs work best. And to clean the carbon from a titanium nail just take it apart and torch it. All the carbon comes right out.

ProfessorB88

ProfessorB88

Make sure your vape cartridges are from an extremely credible source.. their have been some tragic cases from black market cartridges containing vitamin E acetate which can mess you up bad… why not get yourself a nice herb vaporiser at least you know what goodies are filling your lungs 👍🏻

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Yeah have to put some flower in the bottom. The get some buster dust and your extract and mix it with a small amount of flower and put it in like that. Or you can use the steel wool puck that comes with the deluxe valve kit and put it on there. But it's not really great. Sort of a waste.
Truth. wool puck is lame. On topic, puffco is best way to roll. I find it weirdly heavy though. I don’t really think of the space as storage because once heated the taste goes to hell for subsequent hits.

Ponky

Ponky

Make sure your vape cartridges are from an extremely credible source.. their have been some tragic cases from black market cartridges containing vitamin E acetate which can mess you up bad… why not get yourself a nice herb vaporiser at least you know what goodies are filling your lungs 👍🏻
I get jars of distillate and live resin from reliable sources. But yes. Lots of clown sauce for sale out there. Leaves residue. Makes your mouth taste weird.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Where’s the storz Bickel love? The Mighty changed my smoking habits forever. Best vape quality and only a notch below the firefly for terp preservation. Kinda clunky & pricey but I’ve dropped that thing so many times in the streets of ATL and she is still churning. Also haven’t found another vape that I could save and reuse AVB
I really hate their plastic mouth pieces, for the buck they should do better so I stick to my Solo II, I like glass I don't care if it breaks.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I really hate their plastic mouth pieces, for the buck they should do better so I stick to my Solo II, I like glass I don't care if it breaks.
I bought the glass one. But yes the price is definitely a drag.

Glassdub

Glassdub

It stays at one temperature. It has mains power so it doesn't dip more than about 15 degrees on a hit. And the thing just stays hot and ready until you turn it off. And when it gets gross you can just switch the bong for like 30 bucks. Smaller dab bongs work best. And to clean the carbon from a titanium nail just take it apart and torch it. All the carbon comes right out.
Makes sense, I wasn't far off in my thinking.

Glassdub

Glassdub

For me it comes out of a giant machine and goes into a jar. I don't press rosin. But I am curious if I should start.
Seems like the easiest extract to make I'm too lazy/have the time to make hash.

Top Bottom