I have a question about vape pens

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Seems like the easiest extract to make I'm too lazy/have the time to make hash.
Yeah you need a medium shop press. A heater box very much like the dab controller. And a set of plates and thermal probes. Around 500 and you're good. Plus you can now press bearings for your car if you need to.

Moshmen

Moshmen

It stays at one temperature. It has mains power so it doesn't dip more than about 15 degrees on a hit. And the thing just stays hot and ready until you turn it off. And when it gets gross you can just switch the bong for like 30 bucks. Smaller dab bongs work best. And to clean the carbon from a titanium nail just take it apart and torch it. All the carbon comes right out.
Buy one and I promise you won’t go back ! Way to easy and big rips

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Quickest way to know someone owns an electric dab are the burns on their forearms!!! 😄

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I bought the OG version of this about....8 years ago? Has completely blown away ANY vape I've used(and I've used plenty of them). And can also be used as an e-nail, you can swap the heads for different uses etc. 🤙

It gets used for about 12-14 hours a day on average and the maintenance is pretty simple. I have friends that are smokers of 15-20 years and they all get blasted away on this thing with just flower. I'm not sure what they've been up to these last couple of years but seems like they are coming back with a new model.

Last edited:
Top Bottom