I have an idea

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

So I'm just getting the plans together for my grow this summer and i was wondering to myself how I could transplant a potential 2ft plant from my indoor garden to my outdoor garden across town. I came across concrete form tubes they sell them in different diameters, 48" long , i would think i would be able to take a damn good size plant like two feet tall and pretty bushy and slide it down into the tube and cap it with a paper bag and duct tape and stuff the bottom of the tube with news paper all around the pot.

Does anyone have any ideas or better methods they use to transport plants?

donmekka

donmekka

If its going outside early i just stick em in a black garbage bag. not really worried about damage she's gonna have months to Veg under the sun.

Haggardass

Haggardass

I was thinking more so for putting two or three in a duffle bag/back pack. It looks a little less suspect then carrying a box through the woods.

Haggardass

Haggardass

and if you expect to see people in or near your outdoor spot, you chose the wrong outdoor spot. lol.

id rather have them think im carrying a plant in the woods than like a body, cause what else would you be doin out there if youre seen? haha. just dont be seen.
I have no clue why i thought i would see people out there lol, so what about for convenience i mean toy can't really hike and climb rocks with a box in your hands. What do you personally do for situations like that

d420dool

d420dool

Outdoors, its all about Convinience, i used to dred outdoor season coming up cuz of the soil and water, but i dunno, now i do better cuz convenience is alwaus in the front of my mind, like smarter not harder ya kno. Whew im lit, smokin some fire jack over here, cough, cough. So ya cool thread haggard, dig it, o and those concrete tubes r genius

Haggardass

Haggardass

Outdoors, its all about Convinience, i used to dred outdoor season coming up cuz of the soil and water, but i dunno, now i do better cuz convenience is alwaus in the front of my mind, like smarter not harder ya kno. Whew im lit, smokin some fire jack over here, cough, cough. So ya cool thread haggard, dig it, o and those concrete tubes r genius
Thanks man i figured it would just be a bigger version of a toilet paper roll which is what i use to mail copies.

jaredman

jaredman

i used a u haul last year for the same situation and moved plants that were like three to five feet tall. it worked great, as far as having to carry them off into the wild, you got me man.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Thanks for your input man, i may rent just a uhaul van and drive them out in the concrete tubes inside a big box i can probably fit 4 plants inside a 2x2x3 box.

Top Bottom