I Heard There Was A Party Over Here So....

• Thread starter The Dopest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Dopest

The Dopest

Had to come check out the place. I was on a growing hiatus for too long but things have changed and for the better. I was referred here by an old grow buddy, he mentioned other familiar names from the past as well so maybe I'll run in to them too.

The Dopest

The Dopest

I see you guys have an LED section but I haven't had time to go trough it, hope you don't mind me sharing my new DIY LED lighting in there!

I guess I need to read up on picture storage, I can't upload my pics here now.

The Dopest

The Dopest

I looked around and couldn't find any info on posting pics. Anyone know why my pics won't upload? I've tried resizing them but that didn't help.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

I take them on my phone send them to gmail. Then upload them to here from my computer. Changed the resolution on my phone n its working for me now. Where are you stuck???

The Dopest

The Dopest

I take pics with a digital camera, upload them to my computer then hit "upload a file" here and it starts to load, then gives an error message. I have uploaded the same pics to two other forums no prob, even without resizing.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Are there any file hosting sites around like photobucket used to be back in the day??? I would say try to insert a URL instead or find a way to reformat the picture file....although I honestly dontknow much...

The Dopest

The Dopest

IDK, I don't rust photo sharing sites, I prefer to upload directly from my comp.

Top Bottom