I Just Got Banned For Calling Out A Scam On Icmag

• Thread starter Forevergreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am 9137, laughing, good to see you..or talk to you again. I remember you calling them out, they could not handle another point of view. That was kind of fun, still, it is nice to have some decent conversation . I do not know if you heard about the whole Phylos controversy or not, it got me blackballed, it was like I was wearing a scarlet letter or something.

I dont remember but i have been out since November last year.

Ace9137

Ace9137

I dont remember but i have been out since November last year.
I understand, ri and buck tried to trash you on that thread, no big deal though, I deleted my account after RIU closed up your thread, never went back due to them being crybabies.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I understand, ri and buck tried to trash you on that thread, no big deal though, I deleted my account after RIU closed up your thread, never went back due to them being crybabies.

I still read the politics threads for entertainment. Every day someone beats up the core buck defending crowd.

And very few members seem to support them much anymore. 2 years ago there were like 20 regular posters. Now 6. And its always 5 against 1 with the moderators protecting the few of them.

I have a problem woth the censorship but it happens on all the forums. So I just try to stay out of arguments now. Which is hard. I really like arguing. ;-)

Ace9137

Ace9137

I still read the politics threads for entertainment. Every day someone beats up the core buck defending crowd.

And very few members seem to support them much anymore. 2 years ago there were like 20 regular posters. Now 6. And its always 5 against 1 with the moderators protecting the few of them.

I have a problem woth the censorship but it happens on all the forums. So I just try to stay out of arguments now. Which is hard. I really like arguing. ;-)
Sadly we are in the same boat on the arguing part, I just find it futile to argue with people who lack logic. I have not touched RIU nor will I ever, censorship is non-sense and I have no tolerance for that. Sounds sad, this is one of the few social media sites I hit now. I am social and have a need for it, just no drama, I am to old for that stuff.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I was thinking of you the other day when RM3 tried to say his plants don't smell unless their was something wrong with them. I did ask him about how well the community accepted his boiling roots bro-science and how many has adopted that after all these years.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was thinking of you the other day when RM3 tried to say his plants don't smell unless their was something wrong with them. I did ask him about how well the community accepted his boiling roots bro-science and how many has adopted that after all these years.

Lol I saw that. I only got mad at that guy when he wasted my friend in colorados time with weak mids he raves about but my friend needed medical benefits.

My (according to him) improperly grown flowers helped heal his nerve damage on his neck even according to his doctor.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Isnt icmag owned by raskals crew now? I havent been there in years or follow whatever is going on with that post Gypsy and Ditchgrown.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Isnt icmag owned by raskals crew now? I havent been there in years or follow whatever is going on with that post Gypsy and Ditchgrown.
I don't know who actually runs the show now, but I followed LED Girl over their after rui banned her and any negative post of mine to her has been deleted.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I don't know who actually runs the show now, but I followed LED Girl over their after rui banned her and any negative post of mine to her has been deleted.

This led girl story is amazing. I read the linked threads showing her scamming folks for race engine money then many lamps.

And for a small advertising fee per site she seems to be doing it again.

she should go into politics. ;-)

Ace9137

Ace9137

All I know is I do not bother with people that try to put you down, we are all stoners and we need to stick together. Smoking weed is not political, getting it legalized is, and conning like minded people or excluding them on matters of their own personal views, not just political, has become some kind of mantra, when did we as Americans get soft? More to the point when did we stop thriving off opposing views, and as far back as I can remember it didn't matter who you smoked with.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

All I know is I do not bother with people that try to put you down, we are all stoners and we need to stick together. Smoking weed is not political, getting it legalized is, and conning like minded people or excluding them on matters of their own personal views, not just political, has become some kind of mantra, when did we as Americans get soft? More to the point when did we stop thriving off opposing views, and as far back as I can remember it didn't matter who you smoked with.
It's called the INTERNET! Peoples ability to hide behind a screen with no remorse for their actions besides being banned from said site, but still have the ability to move on to another or sign up under a different e-mail account.
Being in my 60's I can tell you about a lot of changes that has happened or are happening now.

Ace9137

Ace9137

It's called the INTERNET! Peoples ability to hide behind a screen with no remorse for their actions besides being banned from said site, but still have the ability to move on to another or sign up under a different e-mail account.
Being in my 60's I can tell you about a lot of changes that has happened or are happening now.
I am 45 with eidetic memory, I remember the 70's very well, I remember the 80's even though I spent most of it doped up on the what-do-you-got-phase, I have seen the drastic changes, the lack of manners, and people eating tide pods, those people are a menace to themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom