i just purchased everything for my grow

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
I think that you will get a very decent smoke from your mix but not as good as a line that is 100% omri or cali cert organics... Fox farm is a very predictable line and you will get the flavor and 2hr effect zone on your nug depending on your strain choice geno n pheno... Fox farm soil last I smoked was alright it was a great purple urkle there was flavor and effect. Flavor and effect are genotype and pheno but for the level of both for farm does a prety good job. But its not 100% organic so there will be a need to smoke and not a smooth I could smoke if I want but if I don't have or its far I won't go nutz with out it. I like the hyper fan with a big stack carb filter cuz stinky dangles... You won't get insane nugs with your light but they will be decent...just not high wattage gold. Drop the big grow and get auroa grow buddah ... And drop the tiger bloom and get aurora budda bloom. Keep the big bloom its finally 100% omri and cali cert... Id mix your ff soil with a bail of peat moss and a 1/2 bag of perlite. Then hoped you looked out for me when you get the results.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I think that you will get a very decent smoke from your mix but not as good as a line that is 100% omri or cali cert organics... Fox farm is a very predictable line and you will get the flavor and 2hr effect zone on your nug depending on your strain choice geno n pheno... Fox farm soil last I smoked was alright it was a great purple urkle there was flavor and effect. Flavor and effect are genotype and pheno but for the level of both for farm does a prety good job. But its not 100% organic so there will be a need to smoke and not a smooth I could smoke if I want but if I don't have or its far I won't go nutz with out it. I like the hyper fan with a big stack carb filter cuz stinky dangles... You won't get insane nugs with your light but they will be decent...just not high wattage gold. Drop the big grow and get auroa grow buddah ... And drop the tiger bloom and get aurora budda bloom. Keep the big bloom its finally 100% omri and cali cert... Id mix your ff soil with a bail of peat moss and a 1/2 bag of perlite. Then hoped you looked out for me when you get the results.
this being my first real grow i would be happy just to see a fresh bud the size of my middle finger lol

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
this being my first real grow i would be happy just to see a fresh bud the size of my middle finger lol
Size and stuff if you have a root loving breathing soil like ff with a bit more perlite then its your genetics and you will get a size from the genotype that can be changing with root size but a general size of what ever the seed/ strain is capable of. So if you get a serious strain like 818 headband and do what you dot there I think you would get a bud the like of a coke can on the tops so lang as its grown out with proper roots you could have zero ferts just water and get a decent size nug with no sustenance

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
When I was young n dumb we lived next to the DA district attourny and I grew 10 plants in the trees around the yard that ran out of ferts and when I harvested them the were looking nice but dried to a deceiving fluff zero weight and like almost no effect and they were HP-13 the legit clone only... Its why HP-13 never got huge in the breeders scene because all the good breeders were like we can't get this to newbies they will be so disappointed. But when my neibor grew it with down to earth supersoil it was the fucking shit! Dirty dangles epic flavor and effect a masterpiece of nug...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

im gonna use tap water i have checked the ppm and for my tap water it is 014 ppm
Can you take a pic of the meter? Is there a x10 or anything on it. Maybe link me the meter ya have cause something isn't right

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Can you take a pic of the meter? Is there a x10 or anything on it. Maybe link me the meter ya have cause something isn't right
i have it calibrated

Latest posts

Top Bottom