i just purchased everything for my grow

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

When you said tap I though it was city. Yes you will likely want cal mag. That's better than a lot of RO water lol
ok thank you im just trying to order and have everything i need before i even sprout a seed which i did order some seeds also lol acupolca gold photos and pineapple autos and gorilla glue autos

sambapati

sambapati

Do you really need to piss your money away on Cal-Mag?

First of all if any of you have researched urine you would realize that it is gods fertilizer. Monitor your conductivity/tds and pH. Keep it between 400 and 700 ppm. Urine is usually about 6 pH so it's pretty good without a pH adjustment.

"An aqueous solution of organic and inorganic substances, mostly waste products of metabolism. The kidneys maintain the internal milieu of the body by excreting these waste products and adjusting the loss of water and electrolytes to keep the body fluids relatively constant in amount and composition. The urine normally is clear and has a specific gravity of 1.0171.020, depending upon the amount of fluid ingested, perspiration, and diet. The increase in specific gravity above that of water is due to the presence of dissolved solids, about 60% of which are organic substances such as urea, uric acid, creatinine, and ammonia; and 40% of which are inorganic substances such as sodium, chloride, calcium, potassium, phosphates, and sulfates. Its reaction is usually acid (pH 6) but this too varies with the diet."

Urine contains about 70% of the nutrients released from the human body, including 85% of the nitrogen and 65% of the phosphorus and potassium.

Urine is a well balanced (NPK) source of nutrients and contains easily accessible plant nutrients. The exact nutrient content depends on the food consumption. Swedish researchers report that
the NPK ratio in urine is 12 - 1.1 3.3.
I wouldn't call this balanced for MJ. I usually add about 100ppm of a P-K fertilizer just to give the urine a little more balance. I believe in giving my plant decent nitrogen throughout its whole life. It's a little un-traditional but I believe it keeps the plant happy.
Urine also will have trace amounts of very valuable components as follows.

Protein and sugar, about 300 mg combined per day of urination.

Varous gram negative cocci and rod bacteria in very low doses.

Numerous organic salts and acids.

Enough magnesium, calcium, and sulfur to keep your plant happy. The average human excretes 150mg of calcium oxide and 50mg of Magnesium Oxide per day. Sulfur excretion per day is about 500 to 1000 ppm. Iron is about 30ppm per day.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Do you really need to piss your money away on Cal-Mag?

First of all if any of you have researched urine you would realize that it is gods fertilizer. Monitor your conductivity/tds and pH. Keep it between 400 and 700 ppm. Urine is usually about 6 pH so it's pretty good without a pH adjustment.

"An aqueous solution of organic and inorganic substances, mostly waste products of metabolism. The kidneys maintain the internal milieu of the body by excreting these waste products and adjusting the loss of water and electrolytes to keep the body fluids relatively constant in amount and composition. The urine normally is clear and has a specific gravity of 1.0171.020, depending upon the amount of fluid ingested, perspiration, and diet. The increase in specific gravity above that of water is due to the presence of dissolved solids, about 60% of which are organic substances such as urea, uric acid, creatinine, and ammonia; and 40% of which are inorganic substances such as sodium, chloride, calcium, potassium, phosphates, and sulfates. Its reaction is usually acid (pH 6) but this too varies with the diet."

Urine contains about 70% of the nutrients released from the human body, including 85% of the nitrogen and 65% of the phosphorus and potassium.

Urine is a well balanced (NPK) source of nutrients and contains easily accessible plant nutrients. The exact nutrient content depends on the food consumption. Swedish researchers report that
the NPK ratio in urine is 12 - 1.1 3.3.
I wouldn't call this balanced for MJ. I usually add about 100ppm of a P-K fertilizer just to give the urine a little more balance. I believe in giving my plant decent nitrogen throughout its whole life. It's a little un-traditional but I believe it keeps the plant happy.
Urine also will have trace amounts of very valuable components as follows.

Protein and sugar, about 300 mg combined per day of urination.

Varous gram negative cocci and rod bacteria in very low doses.

Numerous organic salts and acids.

Enough magnesium, calcium, and sulfur to keep your plant happy. The average human excretes 150mg of calcium oxide and 50mg of Magnesium Oxide per day. Sulfur excretion per day is about 500 to 1000 ppm. Iron is about 30ppm per day.
A day... You gonna put all your piss from an entire day on your plants. Look at those nutrients ratios are you fucking kidding me?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Buy cal mag and don't listen to idiocy. You can use small amounts of urine diluted with water but no fucking way you can use it to supplement cal mag.

Smfh

Top Bottom