I just smoked some...

• Thread starter AbusiveOGK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

Blockhead, about an 8 month cure by now and it smokes so great. Too bad I am down to my last ounce, but have an indoor plant of it that I can harvest next month.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuk'n humidity

Smoken some damp querkle, the dope, and dpd xlui. I can't seem to get my shit dry either. I don't like to use a food dehydrater but I'm getting tempted. Damp dank sucks, its been drying for over 2 months

mal

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit what haven't I smoked on today.. :giggle

I agree, I try to never smoke the same thing herb in 24 hrs.. Even tho, right now we have a fat cocktail salad bowl of killer chemdog, chemdog99, bubba, super silver chemdog haze, and Chemdog #4 x dud. It just fuks us up.. I have a few papers to write, so I find a good mix just sets me straight for hours to come.. I'll cap off the night with some amazing Bubba dry sift.. :rock

saldiado

saldiado

bubba alllday everyday, but would love me some og or chem right now

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If I had a 24 hour rule, then a couple of canna events would have been straight up pointless, if not ruined. Rules are meant to be broken.
Blockhead, about an 8 month cure by now and it smokes so great. Too bad I am down to my last ounce, but have an indoor plant of it that I can harvest next month.
I've got a cut of BH that is finally vegging well enough to take cuts. Yee haw!

A

AbusiveOGK

Running out

I'm startin to see the glass bottoms of ALL of my jars guys. And I haven't even got anything in flowering yet. Matter of fact, the seeds just sprouted over the past few days and I still need to grow them out and cut clones!!! :sweating

Smoking almost feels wrong at this point lol. But what's that saying? Smoke 'em if ya got 'em?

:passingjoint:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I love the chem lines, prob my favs. Then the FFA is pretty pokey. Always gets me off to sleep. But today I found the partly toked ssh x Chemdog D spliff from last night and smoked that while I decided what to toke on for the day.....

chestofbud1_Custom_.jpg

And after a 10 minute think I went for the MNS draw...

chestofbud2mns_Custom_.jpg

Ranging from one to 3 month cured. Happy days. Got chernobyls and qts hanging and on day 39 of snoes and chems, Good times. Back how I like it, and how it should be.

D

da BUG

i havent been able to step away from the trainwreck. the fresh taste is so dank

G

Goatmasterson

7 weeks ill be smokin some kriptonite baby yea cant wait!

Venom818

Venom818

Smoking on some tahoe og,whitefire 2 phenos ,sour diesel,sfv og,Chemdog D,bubba kush,double underdawg,phantom og,707 headband

my fav is the tahoe right know

C

Cannabear

im burnin on Chemdog D, Chemdog #4, banana og, sour cali, shmoe casey j, and a smorgasbord of BHO made from the last year of dank!

true grit

true grit

Get it get it venom...damn!

Toking some Deadhead, Candy and Chemdog D tonite....

Venom818

Venom818

Get it get it venom...damn!

Toking some Deadhead, Candy and Chemdog D tonite....

haha well im not smoking all of those tonight just some tahoe and whitefire.

dam whats that deadhead like bro, u alaways have the kill

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
just smoked some white dawg. now Im packing some mach fly topped off with some very nice 6 strain bubble from the 90 micron bag, mmmmm tasty!

later Ill prolly puff some headband or some green crack and ear wax, if my lagging buddy ever gets here!

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hey, TG! How's the Candy stand up to the DeadHead and the Chemdog D bro?? Just curious. That DeadHead of yours looks like it would take you deep into inner space. Good shit my man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom