I Like Big Buds and I Cannot Lie! Indoor growers: Let's see your biggest buds.

• Thread starter JTShakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logdog

logdog

A couple shots of my last run first is Cali Lemon Haze second is Bruce Banner
BB
BB
Cali lemon haze

freezeland2

freezeland2

I had a Blueberry grow a cola the size of a pineapple about 8 years ago in a ebb&flow. I hung a pineapple next to it to show the size perspective and snapped a pic for a friend. I’m looking for the picture but don’t know if I’ll find it. The friend I sent the pic of it to might still have that pic. I’ll check. If he does I’ll post it. The cola ended up with bud rot unfortunately when I harvested it. But it was pretty impressive to look at on the plant. I had to tie it off to the light bar above it to keep it from falling to the floor.

RookieBC

RookieBC

I had a Blueberry grow a cola the size of a pineapple about 8 years ago in a ebb&flow. I hung a pineapple next to it to show the size perspective and snapped a pic for a friend. I’m looking for the picture but don’t know if I’ll find it. The friend I sent the pic of it to might still have that pic. I’ll check. If he does I’ll post it. The cola ended up with bud rot unfortunately when I harvested it. But it was pretty impressive to look at on the plant. I had to tie it off to the light bar above it to keep it from falling to the floor.
Yeah that's the thing is you gotta break those ones apart or you gotta blast it with a fan and pry it open or the trapped moisture is an invitation to mold which sucks especially when you don't see it until you've smoke a bunch and you break a chunk off and you instantly know why you have been coughing so damn much

Top Bottom