i made a greenhouse

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
just got cloudy and cold here..winds picking up too.

Got some hoops put up today :)
Hoopsandbeds27
:) think I see a spot for another bed

Meanwhile in the GH
I see flowers :)

27flower5
27flower4
27flower2

24flower1
Gh27

I love sitting out there with them :D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have decided to call this day seven..(instead of seventeen);)
since today is the 7th...and they just started to flower...
and its easy to remember..lol..
and would have them finishing around the time I was hoping for.
April 1st I wanna more the Next round in there!! (or there abouts):D

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

You have a back Yard Cheese? :)
yeah but its not private at all. most of the yard is viewable by people walking by so only a few small plants can be tossed out. no 70s bush like the ones you grow. 2 years ago i did get to do my first full outdoor here in the city and it was stressfull. other grows around me got ripped left and right but mine went off without a hitch. its hard to grow 50 baby monsters in a urban backyard but i did it :eek: :confused::)

vaporedout

vaporedout

I have decided to call this day seven..(instead of seventeen);)
since today is the 7th...and they just started to flower...
and its easy to remember..lol..
and would have them finishing around the time I was hoping for.
April 1st I wanna more the Next round in there!! (or there abouts):D

and on the seventh day, he created buds

vaporedout

vaporedout

yeah but its not private at all. most of the yard is viewable by people walking by so only a few small plants can be tossed out. no 70s bush like the ones you grow. 2 years ago i did get to do my first full outdoor here in the city and it was stressfull. other grows around me got ripped left and right but mine went off without a hitch. its hard to grow 50 baby monsters in a urban backyard but i did it :eek: :confused::)

i did 21 last year and right down the street from me a neighbor shot his roommate for stealing more than his share of their outdoor. luckily somebody is ALWAYS home here.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i did 21 last year and right down the street from me a neighbor shot his roommate for stealing more than his share of their outdoor. luckily somebody is ALWAYS home here.
I had somebody living in the motorhome right next to my grow. I'd camp out there every once in awhile when i didn't have to work the next day. The buds were so high quality I was scared for me get ripped hahahaha

Amber

Amber

youll be just fine ken. if they are far enough along in flower the little bit of extended light period wont harm them over a few weeks time.
Could it possibly help even? Seems to me that I read somewhere that indoors some people wait until the few weeks before harvest to change out the bulbs making the new light for the finish. Also depending on the strain finishing with like 14 hours of light.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for your imput Amber :)

I think they will be fine too.
I still thinking I can harvest April fools day :)
Thats my 1 year retirement anniversary:D
on April 1st the sunrise and set are
Sunrise: 6:41am
Sunset: 7:13pm

And they have been getting 12 and a half hours light for bout 3 weeks now
;)

I am in love with these plants that came back so nicely
Ghpic29

I think they were so busy recovering and growing that they didnt wanna stop to start flowering :)

Bed2 29
Fatstem
Bed3 29
AA29
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

your plants are looking great ken. the reason they arent fast triggering is the cold and the sun isnt as intense. those are the reasons behind not getting a huge yeild this time of year but you will still pull good numbers of high quality herb.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
your plants are looking great ken. the reason they arent fast triggering is the cold and the sun isnt as intense. those are the reasons behind not getting a huge yeild this time of year but you will still pull good numbers of high quality herb.
Thanks Big Cheese. I know your right bout the sun and the cold....and they are moving slow..but look good still.
The Sun intensity is what makes those june and july light deps so nice.. :)

Its been hella cold everynight for a while..hope it warms up soon

..This is the 1st little plant that put in the gh back when this thread started
1stghplant213
1stghbuds213

I have idenifided it as Rock candy

I hope the purp is just from the cold and not a nute Def.

Amber

Amber

Thanks for your imput Amber :)

I think they will be fine too.
I still thinking I can harvest April fools day :)
Thats my 1 year retirement anniversary:D
on April 1st the sunrise and set are
Sunrise: 6:41am
Sunset: 7:13pm

And they have been getting 12 and a half hours light for bout 3 weeks now
;)

I am in love with these plants that came back so nicely
View attachment 288638
I think they were so busy recovering and growing that they didnt wanna stop to start flowering :)
April fools is my parents anniversary. There not married anymore they called it April fools after like 14 years.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks Big Cheese. I know your right bout the sun and the cold....and they are moving slow..but look good still.
The Sun intensity is what makes those june and july light deps so nice.. :)

Its been hella cold everynight for a while..hope it warms up soon

I hope the purp is just from the cold and not a nute Def.
That's cold purpling, not deficiency purpling. :D Damn good work, K-K-K-Ken! (sorry, channeling that fish called Wanda for a moment).

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

SOOO awesome! Way to get after it Ken! Super cool GH. I built one this fall aswell, But for more agro purposes. Keep it up brother!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's cold purpling, not deficiency purpling. :D Damn good work, K-K-K-Ken! (sorry, channeling that fish called Wanda for a moment).
SOOO awesome! Way to get after it Ken! Super cool GH. I built one this fall aswell, But for more agro purposes. Keep it up brother!

:D Thanks you two. They are slow..but looking good.
I wanna take the 6mil plastic off the ceiling because i know its some blocking sun light.
.(holds in some warmth though)o_O
the forecast says more freezing nights ahead so I think I better leave it,not sure
I do love being able to open the south side and let them warm in the direct sun though :)
Really nice day today...and 70's for tomorrow and the next day...so
I might try to make the ceiling plastic retractable too..;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Warm up the roots if you can at all. I'd try covering with some black or red plastic, see how that works. It won't stop the purpling, but it should help speed up growth.

Top Bottom