i made a greenhouse

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

im laughing on the inside but the point was im interested in checking out any of your stuffs and im glad your a mod whos sees the value in a sense of humor ,,,,,,so know one gets sensitive i think all mods need to work on their sense of humor lol jp but for reals!

bonkia

bonkia

Yes I am I deleted it shorty afeter I posted it lol:p you caught me.. Yah I'm in my late twenties and I work alot helping others and my bones just hurt at the end of the day.. I don't really care to be super high so I was trying for the CBD strains.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I read back skittle farther and saw the mention of sour tsumani being off topic so I deleted my post
Yeah well, Sorry bout that. I was trying to be funny..
I dont care what the topic is..Really...some do..I dont..what was the topic here anyway?;)

Sour T gets huge.....Its got the Land race gentics in there. and that's where the CBD probably comes from. Not really good smoke but would be great for making concentrates

In the pack of seeds I got there were 3 differnt Phenos...I got lucky and One of them had CBD.
The other two had None

I wasnt sure if you understood that, when growing from seeds...there is no Guarantee you will find CBD
I heard of a company called CBD crew....I dont know if they have their strain stable enoght to even call them selfs that..
And I hope they are telling folks what I just told you.

SourT 1
bonkia

bonkia

I bought my clones from a dispensary I didn't ask I they had it tested it anything I just assumed it. My clone does look like its gonna be all over the place like yours is.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I bought my clones from a dispensary I didn't ask I they had it tested it anything I just assumed it. My clone does look like its gonna be all over the place like yours is.
Well if someone took the time to clone it, Then I would think and hope it was a CBD pheno type.
So cool..And good luck with it!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Have you eating the high CBS strain? Did it work as a pain killer? I just tossed all my girls out in my greenhouse yesterday it was 70 and beautiful:)
Yes I have eaten Sour Tsunami hash many times..
I have eaten more Harlequin hash though....I prefer Harlequin.(hash plant)

In my opinion CBD is Best when eaten.....
But Harley is some pretty good smoke. and you wont get very stoned from it.

drbombay

drbombay

pssssssssst ken it is march 12. i have been away. page 16 shows some sun and filling in. hope all is well.

Top Bottom