i made a greenhouse

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
1-2 interruptions should work fine, Ken.
How long do you suppose i would have to keep interrupting? till june?.o_O

Or would they still flowwer when I stop the interruption?:confused:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's the problem/rub, Ken. If the daylight phase is still lengthening, they'll flip back to veg even if they do start to flower; i.e. they won't enter and remain in flowering cycle. I would continue interruption at least until June, but remember that I haven't done this outside before last year and I stopped the interruptions when the plants died (I had a really bad year last year) when I was on a road trip. I think you'd be safest doing it til August, truth be told.

You have that daylight explorer tool, right? Makes it super-easy to visualize what's happening and needs to happen with regard to photoperiod.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's the problem/rub, Ken.

I think you'd be safest doing it til August, truth be told.

You have that daylight explorer tool, right? Makes it super-easy to visualize what's happening and needs to happen with regard to photoperiod.
I was afraid you were gonna say that :rolleyes: and Im afraid your probably right....
Thats cool though...I dont mind giving them the light they need to stay in veg.
hopefully I will get some monster trees out of the deal. :)

I googled "daylight explorer tool" ..lol..no I dont have that:confused:

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I will always be organic outdoors #1 fan as best taste and high from cannabis ever with that said you are going to have some killer Ken!!! Thread is cool as fuck and still inspiring. As soon as I flip this house Im looking for more land 1/3 of an acre north of LA just isnt enough so jealous looking at your pics.

MW

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Alright, bookmark it this time!

Daylight Hours Explorer
Thank you Sea maiden :)

I will always be organic outdoors #1 fan as best taste and high from cannabis ever with that said you are going to have some killer Ken!!! Thread is cool as fuck and still inspiring. As soon as I flip this house Im looking for more land 1/3 of an acre north of LA just isnt enough so jealous looking at your pics.

MW

Thanks Midwest :) I love living in the hills!!!..(but i do miss the beach )
And I love this Plant!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I have some varieties that are less prone to pm from what Ive seen already. HA! its not like that ken there are plenty of canyons and little places around there, plus I dont care about any of that shit Im real down to earth.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh yeah, that June Gloom. I've gotta tell you, it is only but one of the things I DON'T miss about living in LA. Over 30 years.

Midwest, the marine layer, AKA June Gloom, pushes many, many miles into the basin. You'll get it anywhere along Malibu, at least 20-30mi inland, at least.

If you haven't got one already, get yourself the Sunset West Garden Book and study their zones. EXTREMELY helpful for damn near everything.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yep gotta have mold resistant strains by the coast.;)

It rained a little yesterday. But its sunny again today :)

Bed2 34
GH34

This is that 1st plant i put out its still in a 2gal
1stplant34

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Look,
My outdoor bed soil just got OMRI listed and a new bag!
Patioplusnewbag

Hey Seamaiden,,,do you still think they could be useing Human waste?
Would OMRI cert. that?:confused:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
An OMRI listing is a different animal from organic certification. OMRI compiles lists, whereas a certifier is the agency (through an individual) that ensures policies, methods, and products that are already approved by the USDA NOP (National Organic Program) are being produced in accordance. That means, for farmers, that it's not just about what you do or don't use, but how you use it, and what you're doing about the environment around you (erosion control, water conservation, buffer zones for wild flora/fauna) as part of the farm plan.

OMRI just says, "Ah, yes, these folks are certified." I'd have to double-check, but I don't believe biosolids are an approved part of organic production in California, as certified by the CCOF.

Founded in 1997, the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) provides organic certifiers, growers, manufacturers, and suppliers an independent review of products intended for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing. OMRI is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. When companies apply, OMRI reviews their products against the National Organic Standards. Acceptable products are OMRI Listed® and appear on theOMRI Products List. OMRI also provides subscribers and certifiers guidance on the acceptability of various material inputs in general under the National Organic Program.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Monday, 11

75 | 46 °F
Clear
Chance of
Precipitation
0%
Tuesday, 12

77 | 48 °F