i made a greenhouse

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The cookies look really nice Ken... I cant wait 2 try them>>> I juss been super bizzy... im gunna go get them tho bcuz im all out of weed

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Love ur work!!!
Thanks Billy :) I love doing it (the growing part anyway)

Im harvesting a little bit at a time..It's easier for me that way
cause I dont have a lot of dark space to hang em and I hate trimming and cant do it for long periods.
I did this today though :)
Harvest53

tobh

tobh

Supporter
so, i just read this whole thread, from the beginning. all i gotta say is... WOW. totally inspired and definitely going to be building myself a GH this spring. After reading everything here, your trials have answered a lot of my questions of how to "safely" do an outdoor without having neighbours getting any wise ideas. should go nicely with the other gardens the ole lady and I will be running. thanks for keeping this going! I'm excited to see what you manage this year!

Shamus

Shamus

How stinky is the greenhouse ken? im thinking about banging out a 150x30x15 GH.. And I need a general idea of just how far the dank can stank

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Ken, I just read through this entire thread start to finish. You're an artist man, I really love the work you've done. You've inspired the hell out of me to get into outdoor growing.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
How stinky is the greenhouse ken? im thinking about banging out a 150x30x15 GH.. And I need a general idea of just how far the dank can stank
Hella stank bro! Lol
But I say, Go for it!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ken, I just read through this entire thread start to finish. You're an artist man, I really love the work you've done. You've inspired the hell out of me to get into outdoor growing.
♡ thanks for the kindness :)
I love to inspire! ♡

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
so, i just read this whole thread, from the beginning. all i gotta say is... WOW. totally inspired and definitely going to be building myself a GH this spring. After reading everything here, your trials have answered a lot of my questions of how to "safely" do an outdoor without having neighbours getting any wise ideas. should go nicely with the other gardens the ole lady and I will be running. thanks for keeping this going! I'm excited to see what you manage this year!
Thanks ♡ :)
my winter crop in the gh came out really leafy. But I figured it would.
I'm moving the boxes apart today for the summer grow.
20150503 095946 1

Top Bottom