I may be small on the outside, but inside I am much bigger.

• Thread starter SnowWhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SnowWhite

Well.. I am young 20 something year old female growing indoor i workmonly with men, who in age could all be my father. I don't find this defeating I feel blessed to be working with people with decades of experience and I feel honored that they chose me out of the many others who tried... I started out trimming and quickly advanced to having more responsibility like feeding and bottoms and I am basically just wanting to learn as much as possible. I would love any advice and I hope that this becomes a good resource.
~Cheers~
sweetNsassymollasy

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hell yeah. Gotta love the first hand experience from older growers. Best way to start. I'm 25 and feel 50 knowledge wise, just because everyone who taught me everything were older dudes that knew some shit haha.

Welcome!

bonkia

bonkia

Haha lots oldies like them young female trimmers ;) welcome at least you found some that seem worth while.. Hard to talk when they have a bottle in their mouth.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
welcome to the familia. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ha! I see all these guys posting about how great their woman is about trimming. So I say, Send me your woman! and they never do.

S

SnowWhite

My boss keeps me on a tight leash. Of course thare are pros and cons to being a female in any industry. I started with trimming and worked my way up, I didn't get special treatment I showed them that I can do it and asked for more responsibilities and got to where I am now. Working hard and having Good work ethic and being reliable goes a long way.

In flower there's Obama and blackberry
Vegroom(moms and babies) there's Obama, blackberry, cherry pie, and agent orange which we I just got and am excited about.

Top Bottom