I need a arbitrator on this one everybody!!!

• Thread starter jasongood31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Im gonna take a little different route on this one,Hes your dad and he brought you into this world and paid to raise your ass so humor him a little,be interested in what he has to say and ask to meet these growers or see some of the grows hes talking about.If hes wrong it will come out soon enough and if you dont gloat about it he will have gained a little more respect for you.How many times have you fucked up or been wrong while you were growing up that he has had to deal with?Did he go on the internet and start a thread about it?Its your DAD,dont make him think that the best part of you ran down his leg...

you probably don't do buisness with your dad or have to deal with any of this shit.

Nobody is gonna hit much over 1p per light first run....not going to happen.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

This is what 4.6 lbs looks like under 2k
left-1.jpg

jasongood31

jasongood31

@fishwistle your are right! i had to think about and admit I was wrong. i just needed a to know forsure i geuss! I did go about it the wrong way, impulse move probably.... I appreciate the good advice.....

dam dude 5p's off 2 lights... wtf!!! wow you guys make it happen! bubble baskets are where it is at i see

S

smokestack23

I don't really know what all the fuss is about. 1 gram per watt (2.2lbs/1kW) in't impossible, rare, or THAT difficult.

It isn't even that rare to hit or hear of 1.3, 1.5+ g/w.

jasongood31

jasongood31

@Fishwistle, I thought about what you said all night! I need to support my father right or wrong because, I only get 1........ an like you said, at the end of the day the truth will prevail! and shit what di i know??? he may be right! i dought it but again what do I know

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

With a dialed in strain every factor is very important; Solid environment, correct feeding, being able to correct mishaps like bugs or mold, right # of plants (32 16 9 7 5 4) per tray, what day is this strains best day to harvest, topping or not, even basic things like general cannabis knowledge and having love for growing.

The plants tell you everything really. Just pay close attention to em and react right away if something comes up. Solid research is good too. :)

Edit; In terms of hitting 2+lbs a light. It depends on the strain foremost and all of the factors above. You have to work at it and make correct changes. It's fun, rewarding and will make you go crazy all at the same time... <--That's the truth! lol

+ rep up the ass! hahah i hae seen 2 a light. i see grows that do that religiously. but these gardens have the owners full attention at all times

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

@Fishwistle, I thought about what you said all night! I need to support my father right or wrong because, I only get 1........ an like you said, at the end of the day the truth will prevail! and shit what di i know??? he may be right! i dought it but again what do I know

Jason,You are doing the right thing!I personally dont think your dads expectations are correct either but i do beleive if you take the high road and learn along with him you will have gained alot more respect from him,I mean c'mon bro its only weed and he's your dad.As for you guys who are claiming these tremendous yields per plant please enlighten the rest of us on your techniques,I mean even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while but if you can repetetively get that many grams per watt i would love to +rep your grow journal.

Top Bottom