I need a bc god bud smoke or grow report!

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shiva

I had the DVP godbud from seed. I popped all 10 and wow....I've never seen seeds burst like that. In two days I had long thick sprouts. They produced something like seven females. I wish I didn't do them all. Like everyone said, it need a long veg. there is little stretch. WCC's pics look like it....I haven't heard of anything good form bc depot. I would love to get this cut again. One of the strongest herbs out there...

shiva

O

organic herbalist

i grew a few DVP god bud seeds and the results were really tasty. 2 plants had nice pink hairs. shame i never kept a cut or made seeds from them

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
Heres pic's of the cutting that won the cup .. Godbud = Skunk #1 X "Purps" ... Also known in BC as Purple Skunk for obvious reasons...

originally called A-frame. i am talking circa 1986. then purple skunk a few years later. maybe it was a cross or something, but A frame came first on vancouver island that i saw.

J

Josey_Wales

I was gifted a cut of GOD bud that came from Marc Emery about 5-6 years ago. It's a stretch Indica and it's probably the most incredible weed I've ever grown. It's bar none the best weed I've ever smoked. Works wonders on chronic pain and is total couch lock. The aroma and taste are intoxicating.
I've crossed it with my Mendocino Purps male and the person who gave me the cut has crossed it with his DJ Short Blueberry. We're currently working on creating an S1 of this clone only GOD as well. I've got the BCBD Feminized GOD in my Garden now, but I think the Marc Emery strain is much better.

Hawke

E

el gordo

i've grown 30 JOI's godbud and for me, it's a pretty common nice tasting and low productive afghan x skunk hybrid, some individuals leaning on the afghan side and others leaning on the sweet skunk, and about he high there's also big differences between individuals ranging from very mild, almost non-existant to a strong couchy one. out of 30 seeds got two keepers, one of each flavour.

W

WCC

originally called A-frame. i am talking circa 1986. then purple skunk a few years later. maybe it was a cross or something, but A frame came first on vancouver island that i saw.

A-frame's another strain altogether .... This is another strain with a story .. Supposedly was bred/grown in an A-frame style house lol ...

Big V

Big V

I have BC GodBud in my garden now... That was my smoke report that wpw posted the link to. It is a VERY slow vegging plant and the cutts take forever to root... The smoke is Very Potent with a sweet aroma and a sweet spicey flavor but the yeilds are not very impressive... about 1.5 oz per plant... This was the only keepable pheno I got from 12 beans... 2 did not germ, 6 were males 2 were hermies and 1 was just way too leafy... More leaf than bud... But the one good one I had I have been cloneing for over a year now... I personally will not chance buying anything from BCBD again... Too many people never get thier gear...

Here is my pheno...

chadkush

chadkush

i've grown 30 JOI's godbud and for me, it's a pretty common nice tasting and low productive afghan x skunk hybrid, some individuals leaning on the afghan side and others leaning on the sweet skunk, and about he high there's also big differences between individuals ranging from very mild, almost non-existant to a strong couchy one. out of 30 seeds got two keepers, one of each flavour.

His god bud should still be good

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I grow their god bud. My pheno I kept is like an acid trip kind of high. Not my cup.of tea.

Top Bottom