I Need a Doc in the Springs

• Thread starter Bud Spleefman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I need the name of a Dr in the Springs, or even better, Woodland Park, who does an edible rec. It's for a Patient that is legitimately sick, she's got a 24 plant rec right now, but her old Doc is "in the wind" and she's up for renewal next month. She's not really up for the drive to Denver, so please, help us out!
Thanks!

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
So, I got a guys first name, Bruce, and he works on Garden of the Gods Rd, and I got a PERVERT. ANyone who can give me a last name and a phone number gets a date with Chickenman!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
So, I got a guys first name, Bruce, and he works on Garden of the Gods Rd, and I got a PERVERT. ANyone who can give me a last name and a phone number gets a date with Chickenman!

Jenny - 867-5309.

outwest

K

kolah

Dr Bruce Reimers was my doc last time I renewed in April. Last I heard (one month ago) is that he no longer does edible recs of big increases. 12 plants max and 4 oz is tops.

I gave a friend his name and number because he once wrote anything you wanted. The guy and his wife made appts. but quickly found out he no longer does the big increases. He also works out of Pueblo two days a week.

His office was not around GOGs area when I went, but located on S. Cascade St. in SW Co Springs.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm pretty sure you won't find ANY docs doing 99 plant edible counts anymore. 24 max if you find the right doc.

outwest

Melizzard

Melizzard

Is anyone doing lesser edible plant counts? I have had 24 previously. Will this Reimers guy not write that even if cannabis oil is part of my cancer tx?

xxoo
Melissa

K

kolah

Is anyone doing lesser edible plant counts? I have had 24 previously. Will this Reimers guy not write that even if cannabis oil is part of my cancer tx?

xxoo
Melissa

You can call his office and ask his staff, Mel, they are a nice bunch of folks. Good Luck!

hardway77

hardway77

I've gone to OMM Alternative at 36l11 Galley Rd in the Springs the last two years. Their phone number is 719-591-4201. They used to be part to the "Herbal Health Systems" organization but have since split off on their own. I have found them to be both professional and efficient. My wife and I do edibles and both got a 12 plant 4 oz recommendation.

BadAndy73

BadAndy73

Hey Bud,
The doctor that we recommend from our shop is in fact Bruce Reimers He will definitely give an extended count to the rec and is relatively affordable at 65$ (he sometimes drops the cost if you tell him your from a specific shop) I went with my roommate and we both got 12 counts with ZERO hassle. You may or may not be able to talk him into a higher but dont quote me on that.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Dr bruce is cool, but what about the date with chickenman? But seriously bruce is good ive gone thru him twice. And have no complaints.

another_sellout

another_sellout

I've gone to Dr. Bruce exclusively for myself and my patients since 2006, and just got two 18 plants cards and a 12 plant card the last time I was in. I know he didn't give extended plant numbers until 1043 passed a couple years ago. He's very aware of the 8 doctors that lost their licenses for giving away 99 plant cards and has always played it safe so none of his recommendations are seen as questionable. Smart dude. Go to him.

another_sellout

another_sellout

I just called to re-up one of my patient's cards. Dr. Bruce isn't booked up. They have appointments available every day they are in the office in the Springs, normally Tuesday and Thursday. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom