• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I have a huge veggie gardens
I see a huge population of swimming foods over yonder. Decisions decisions. Do I take the near certainty of finding open water below Strontia Springs or Chatty, or do I wait for the cap on Cherry Creek and/or Aurora?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looking mighty fine, you dig those rows with a shovel?

In my growroom I like spiders.....theres always a few of em, I let em be.
No I have a tractor and implements rotary hoe bed former but this pic yes the beds formed by hand the less compaction on my ground the better there's another same size garden to the right of the green shade cloth that was full of garlic and onions there all up drying ready to store and use I tryed to plat some but not as good as I was hoping it would come out

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Tokay gecko, for SURE. Anoles would be GREAT, they'd eat the smaller bugs and scurry away to stare at you suspiciously. But my vote still goes for a Tokay gecko. Don't let it bite you.
They are cool as hell. Do you think he would eat the plants or eat his way out the tent?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nope, they'll stay where the food is. The anoles are more difficult to round up than a Tokay, but both are looking for bugs to eat.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
All reptiles carry salmonella in their saliva and excriment, I wouldnt want a lizard crawling on my consumables.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

A garden gnome.
They won't carry any bugs or fungus in. They don't shed or poop.

They are good listeners.

Peace

20160215 140040

Seriously best pet ive ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom