I need Advice- Were being Evicted from our Apartment....

• Thread starter Ddebrazza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Dupont has polluted the fuck outta everything...3M has more supersites than anyone....monsanto! Fuck!

So you do mske sense...rec Pot will get alot of those growers and sellers sued, possibly..lol...when cut offs are ppm based that alone is fucking stupid....as far as i know most if not all states use ppm not ppb like it should be. Lead, mercury, toxic pesticides dhould be tested at ppb not ppm...any idiot should know that...thats not up for debate either so do t try!

I get it every ignoramous commie fucking capitalist will come out here and say im wrong...but that's ok...lol!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Just another that is part of the problems where insanity is the norm.

Sorry OP...look forward to hear how thins turn out.
Insanity is taking an experiment and right away saying its true...where inlies the tragedy lies stupid...lmfao...you get it dude?

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

flu Eviction Protection in my state actually ends July 31st. So Technically we should be protected under that CDC Eviction Protection clause and we have actually filed for that protection last week. BUT the rental company did try to counter claiming that we would need to submit documents to them proving we had significant loss of income and all these other factors to prove that we are entitled to CDC protection. We did not respond.

Today is Monday, today is the 1st day that the company can officially file for Eviction in Court. (Based on Material Non-Compliance is their claim).

We are moving this Saturday so we should be out before any legal date gets set. It will then just become a matter of going through the proceedings and letting a judge figure out what is right and legal.

I think our best bet might be to file a counter suit for the moving costs, the damages we suffered when the AC unit flooded our laundry room, hotel when we couldnt stay in our unit, etc....

But I also think they would be wise and smart to just let it go. Let us leave and just move on. But I guess we will see what happens..... I dont see any way they win in court, But that is why I asked people here also what they think

In the end it took 3 weeks to get the AC fixed and that was only after I reached out to the Regional Manger of the company. Had we not done that, who knows how long or if it would have ever gotten fixed.

One really interesting thing, our Electric bill has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY since the AC system was fixed. From an average of 7-8$ per day down to 4-5$ a day. Almost 100$ a month difference.

Oldman13

Oldman13

flu Eviction Protection in my state actually ends July 31st. So Technically we should be protected under that CDC Eviction Protection clause and we have actually filed for that protection last week. BUT the rental company did try to counter claiming that we would need to submit documents to them proving we had significant loss of income and all these other factors to prove that we are entitled to CDC protection. We did not respond.

Today is Monday, today is the 1st day that the company can officially file for Eviction in Court. (Based on Material Non-Compliance is their claim).

We are moving this Saturday so we should be out before any legal date gets set. It will then just become a matter of going through the proceedings and letting a judge figure out what is right and legal.

I think our best bet might be to file a counter suit for the moving costs, the damages we suffered when the AC unit flooded our laundry room, hotel when we couldnt stay in our unit, etc....

But I also think they would be wise and smart to just let it go. Let us leave and just move on. But I guess we will see what happens..... I dont see any way they win in court, But that is why I asked people here also what they think

In the end it took 3 weeks to get the AC fixed and that was only after I reached out to the Regional Manger of the company. Had we not done that, who knows how long or if it would have ever gotten fixed.

One really interesting thing, our Electric bill has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY since the AC system was fixed. From an average of 7-8$ per day down to 4-5$ a day. Almost 100$ a month difference.
Because you called it a flu thing I missed the first part of your message about being evicted and I apologize if I had seen that or read it properly I never would have even commented but since I've had been accused of being political after my comment stupid thing continue when all I was doing was thinking about your addiction and why it was illegal I didn't realize it was mainly for non-payment of rent which makes no sense if it's purpose is to stop the spread of virus... I'm going to post something but I don't need to hear a bunch of crap about it this is what I was talking about and apparently I was mistaken and I don't have a problem with being wrong...

Download 20210721 115229
Download 20210721 115251
Download 20210721 115300
Download 20210721 115304
Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Yes, that is what we filed. There is actually a document you fill out, called the CDC Eviction Protection Moratorium and you give it to your landlord.

Our landlord in return handed us a letter that was already prepared in response to tenants who seek this protection and it requests all kinds of "proof," in order for them to comply with the CDC protection.

So far today is July 21st and we have not heard any updates in terms of a court date or pending eviction.

We are still scheduled to move out Saturday-Sunday.

But it will be interesting to see what the landlord and management company do AFTER we have vacated the apartment.

ILLGE4E

ILLGE4E

I know this is an old post. I sue every landlord that fucks with me. I win some and lose some. Hope you do the same. I hate landlords lol.

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

We lost.

Despite having tons of proof and documented everything. The landlord showed up with a lawyer and won.

This country is so fucking corrupt. The judicial/ justice system is the worst. Judges need to be shot and killed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom