I Need Better Nutes

• Thread starter sweetolmaryjane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skybound

Skybound

You can dial it in perfect if you mix everything yourself from salts. I did it so good that I am now pursuing elemental targets that will grow high brix. I'm optimistic I will succeed in that aspiration, but as far as plants, my own personal targets are getting my girls to a very good place with nice even green shiny leaves and minimal purple in the stems and petioles. I will soon have that worked out then it's smooth sailing. I wrote a long ass explanation yeterday with pics of my stats and a link to my write up on 420, but I guess b/c I just joined the farm yesterday, I don't have pics and links rights as a member here yet. I am easily searchable and use the same screen name and avatar on all grower forums, but when I get my farm cred up, I definitely want to share everything wide and free. Search for "Making Your Own Nutrient Concentrates". Sorry if I come off as a know it all. I'm just a regular dude that is happy to have found something good and is giving it back out hoping others can make it better for me.

Top Bottom