I Need Help Big Time.. I Think My Autoflower Is Screwed.

• Thread starter Joose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joose

Joose

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE MY BUDS GET FATTER I HAVE A AUTOFLOWER THAT IS 6.5FT TALL HAS PROBABLY 100 BUDS ON IT BUT THEY R ALL PRETTY MUCH WHITE HAIRS AND REALLY REALLY SKINNY, AND IT KEEPS GROWING AND GROWING TALLER.. WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THE BUDS FATTER ITS BEEN FLOWERING FOR 3 - 4 WEEKS NOW IM ON A 12/12 LIGHT NOW IM USING LED LIGHTS, THIS PLANT IS PROBABLY 10 WEEKS OLD ALREADY TOO HERE ARE PICS ANYONE HELP ME.. AND DONT ASK WHY IM GROWING AUTOFLOWERS INSIDE.. ITS BECAUSE I WANT TO..
I need help big time i think my autoflower is screwed
I need help big time i think my autoflower is screwed 2
I need help big time i think my autoflower is screwed 3
I need help big time i think my autoflower is screwed 4

miko

miko

Hey man,
I am not sure there is much you can do..

May Take some small lower stuff off to let the top buds thicken up.

Joose

Joose

any idea why it would grow so big i was told they shouldnt exceed 3 ft

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
bending is a option..you can pinch the stalk a bit to softn then bend it over. throw a stake in to make sure it don't pull the plant over. one night and it should readjust itself.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
readjust what? why am i bending it? im a first timer here
your bending it over so you can get light penetration to the lower section of the plant. and the plant will correct itself after you bend over ..one min I will getyou a bent plant pic

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
it will help you lower your light and thickn up more bud that just the tip of the plant

Joose

Joose

well thats the thing even the tip of the plant isnt thickening up... but the little plant beside it thats way lower has bigger buds already and its half the size.. but thank you i will try bending it tommorow

Dunge

Dunge

I have seen this growth form present in autoflowers before.
It was genetic.
The other four of the same line behaved normally.
Nice buds but had that ruderallis smell.
Don't like it.

Joose

Joose

I have seen this growth form present in autoflowers before.
It was genetic.
The other four of the same line behaved normally.
Nice buds but had that ruderallis smell.
Don't like it.

So to your knowledge this plant is pretty much a write off?

Joose

Joose

Autoflowers are supposed to stay on 18/6 or even 20/4 light dark schedule, 12/12 isnt enough light for an auto.
I was on 18/6 light cycle i switched to 12/12 cause crop king seeds told me to switch incase it wasnt a autoflower because the buds were half the size they r now and there was maybe 20 flowers only since i changed the light cycle though iver had 10x more flowers start and the plant started growing like a savage.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

It came packaged as an auto flower from www.cropkingseeds.com strain is revolver
But I'm starting to wonder because I have not found any autoflower that even looks the same

Sorry I can't offer advice as I'm too new at growing. But my last run was supposed to be all AK 47 but one of the plants most definitely wasn't an AK. I suppose getting a different seed by accident can happen. I hope it pulls thru for ya.

Panacea79

Panacea79

That is ONE HELL OF A TALL AUTO!! Yeah I'd suggest a little bit of low stress training (LST) and/or bending along with some side lights nag because I know that light on top is NOT doing much good to any flowers/leaves past like 3 feet into the canopy

Top Bottom