I Need Help Big Time.. I Think My Autoflower Is Screwed.

• Thread starter Joose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panacea79

Panacea79

I have seen this growth form present in autoflowers before.
It was genetic.
The other four of the same line behaved normally.
Nice buds but had that ruderallis smell.
Don't like it.

What do u mean by 'ruderalis smell'? Cuz I've been growing autos for about a year now and I DEFINITELY notice they smell different than photos. Could be my nutes, the strain or my curing method or a combo of those. I was just curious as to what they smell like to you?

embaks

embaks

What nutes are you using?.. Autos need more light then 12 hours. Use LST so the bottom of the plant is exposed to the light. The branches will grow up towards the light. While the stock stays where it is.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

My auto smells really sweet and the tricomes are more a yellowish color than white or clear. The only way I know to describe the smell is ghanni, because back in the day that is what this bud I used to get that they called afghanni smelled like.

Panacea79

Panacea79

well thats the thing even the tip of the plant isnt thickening up... but the little plant beside it thats way lower has bigger buds already and its half the size.. but thank you i will try bending it tommorow

I would definitely do what countless people on here told me to do when I had the same problem: First; are u positive it's an Autoflower
2nd; ph test the soil...preferably with a quality ph pen/meter. This will rule out the chance that it's a ph-related nutrient lock out.
3rd; If it IS a ph thing, FLUSH IT! The soil I mean, obviously, not the plant.
(Although if you DO attempt to literally FLUSH YOUR PLANT DOWN THE TOILET, please, by ALL MEANS....VIDEOTAPE THAT SHIT!!!
I can't imagine how many hits a clip of some dude trying to shove a 6 1/2 plant down a toilet would accrue but I'm guessing it'd be upwards of a million!! LOL!! But in all seriousness, yeah, I had a couple of my autos basically 'freeze' about 2 weeks into bloom. Granted they were DEFINITELY AUTOS and were only about a foot and 2 inches tall. But I used "Fox Farm's 'Sledgehammer'" 'nutrient'. I added about 2 tsp of that to a gallon of Distilled H2O,checked the ph on THAT, adjusted it to a neutral 6.8 or so, poured it into the pot and then refilled that container TWICE with more PLAIN WATER and poured it thru the pot again, let that sit in a tub/sink for about 15-20 minutes and put it back in the tent. After that it was only about 3 or 4 days, no feeding or watering, and I noticed my plants got back to not real. Buds enlarging/expanding and whatnot. The next time I watered them I started with about a 30% of the normal nutrient amounts and worked back up to about 50%.
This is just 'my story/problem and how I went about solving it so nute amounts and stuff will vary for pretty much everyone but this technique DEFINITELY fixed my lock up/blooming dilemma.
I hope this helps. Peace my friend

str8smokn

str8smokn

What ever happened with this plant? @Joose
It should be done now if it was a auto.
STR8

Top Bottom