I need help fast!my plants are dying!

• Thread starter GrowYourOwnGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrowYourOwnGreen

Hi everyone I need help with my grow I think my plants are suffering from severe over watering or heat stress, my pots have been the same moisture for about a week with very little water evaporation and my plants leaves are starting to curl and go black as if they have been burnt one of my plants looks like shes not gonna make it !

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Hi everyone I need help with my grow I think my plants are suffering from severe over watering or heat stress, my pots have been the same moisture for about a week with very little water evaporation and my plants leaves are starting to curl and go black as if they have been burnt one of my plants looks like shes not gonna make it !
you know what they say once they go black they never go back lol

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Would love to help you bud. Any chance you can post a few pictures of your plants.
Tell us all you can about it.
What potting medium are they planted in.
What fertilizer, Have you used.
Do you P.H test your water and the fertilizer solution?
What lights. How far above the plant tops and power setting?

Anything you can think of.

G

GrowYourOwnGreen

Can you post a few pics?
I just uploaded a video

G

GrowYourOwnGreen

Okay so I got cheap Chinese 600w led lights ,basic heater and fan ,medium is like your normal cannabis potting soil on the top and my own little compost at the bottom of the pots with about a 20 % worm casting in each ,some are plants are clones and some are seed.
I have 5 years growing cannabis outdoors and I must say trying indoors is way more complicated then I thort lol but I seriously need help ,reason I am starting to grow indoors is because I'm leaving in South Africa and its getting cold and winter is around the corner I thort let's grow some indoor ,my genetics for this run is very good and I dont wanna lose them

G

GrowYourOwnGreen

Living in South Africa lol......Strains for this indoor run !Runtz Muffin ,Big Buddha Cheese, Wedding Cheesecake, Mandarin Cookies ,Pop Tart those are all clones I've bought and I'm running some seeds a buddy gave me from some mad stuff he got in Cape town that he found 3 seeds in so I'm growing to try see what we get

G

GrowYourOwnGreen

Living in South Africa lol......Strains for this indoor run !Runtz Muffin ,Big Buddha Cheese, Wedding Cheesecake, Mandarin Cookies ,Pop Tart those are all clones I've bought and I'm running some seeds a buddy gave me from some mad stuff he got in Cape town that he found 3 seeds in so I'm growing to try see what we get
Any advice guys?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Any advice guys?
Someone will chime in : ) I wish I could give you some advice but im not experienced enough for that. I just know the experienced helpers will want as much info as you can provide and pictures : ) while you’re waiting for a replay, you should search through the forum on the topic of watering/over watering, that might ease your mind a bit.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Soak this plant! Set the pot in a big bowl,
Give this pot at least 1 litre of water very slowly, so that all of the medium in the pot soaks up the water, you don't want the water to run out the bottom of the pot you want the medium to soak it up. If water runs out into the bowl let it sit in the water at least 10 - 15 min. So the pot can take it up.

I'm 99% sure your so afraid to over water your plant. It's gotten bone dry on you. Really!

Try this and see what you have in about 2 hour. Bet she is standing up all plump and happy.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

My immediate thought is, that the plant that's all limp and wilted? Would, were it not about to gasp it's last from dehydration, be screaming at you for a drink of water.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Please set your light 30" above the tops of your plants. If it has a dial. Set the power about 60%.
This will be a good light setting if you keep the light 30 " above the canopy threw veg.
When your plant's are all budded up you can let them grow a little closer than 30 inches but keep
the 30" threw veg k.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
You have bugs or got some kind of root rot is my guess. The one is about dead ny the looks of it. Burnt tips, a nasty wilt probably nit worth it. I would toss the one and look at the roots/grow medium to deduce what happened. The others look ok 🤷‍♂️
The dead one dried up

Top Bottom