I need legit help with my plants!

• Thread starter Tylerm1712
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

Why are my plants cannibalizing themselves. Everyday I go into my grow room there more and more leaves yellowing and dieing off. And now one plant has leaves turning purple.
81degrees
45% RH
18/6
Ffof soil
Using general hydroponic nutes.
Week 6 of flower.
I need legit help with my plants
I need legit help with my plants 2
I need legit help with my plants 3
I need legit help with my plants 4
I need legit help with my plants 5
I need legit help with my plants 6
I need legit help with my plants 7

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

What is your feed Ec and ph? And what GH nutes? 3 part? How much of each?
If not a nutrient starvation issue, could be pests. Do you have flying bugs?
I feed @ 6.2. Run off ranges from 5.8-6.3 500-715ppm. absolutely no bugs what so ever. I feel like there underfed I had the owner of a grow store tell me there either starving or not enought light and gave me a bottle of koolbloom which I fed about 2-3days ago. I used all the general hydroponic bottles up until recently I've only been using bloom, cal-mag, root drencher and used some yucca extract cause I've had compaction prob since the start.
20211126 191349
20211126 191413
20211126 191359

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

heh....your starving them to death......dont blame them, for anything.,..this is 100% your fault...
FOE20
Dude come on if u dont have shit productive to say then just shut the fuck up. I'm looking for help not bullshit comments. Plus I never blamed them or anyone else.
Dont be a duche next time..... thanks.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

FOE20 was direct and to the point.

Here's your own picture from a month ago when you should have been feeding them better. Notice the deficiency starting.
20211127 064210

Your plants have been hungry and your not listening. Or to put it another way,

your starving them to death......dont blame them, for anything.,..this is 100% your fault...

A month ago in your thread you were told they were hungry as well.

Today it looks like you didn't do anything about it then and now you reap your reward

Last edited:
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Idk why everybody is coming down on ya bro. Take it with a grain of salt. Not everyones in a bad mood or looking to be d-bags. They blame you for starving the plants and you can probably blame their parents who attempted to raise them the best they could however ended up starving them of manners and half decent personalities 😂
In any case, its not a loss. Still will have some flower, and in the least youve learned that either (A.) The nutes blow big nuts or (B.) You simply have to feed them a bit more.....and then youve also learned that not all of us on the farm want to help, some feel the need to be horrible examples of good people😂🦅😂🦅😂🦅😂🦅

BirdLaw isnt governed by reason or negativity😎🦅

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Idk why everybody is coming down on ya bro. Take it with a grain of salt. Not everyones in a bad mood or looking to be d-bags. They blame you for starving the plants and you can probably blame their parents who attempted to raise them the best they could however ended up starving them of manners and half decent personalities 😂
In any case, its not a loss. Still will have some flower, and in the least youve learned that either (A.) The nutes blow big nuts or (B.) You simply have to feed them a bit more.....and then youve also learned that not all of us on the farm want to help, some feel the need to be horrible examples of good people😂🦅😂🦅😂🦅😂🦅

BirdLaw isnt governed by reason or negativity😎🦅
Go back in his threads, he's been told this before.
Edit https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/what-does-this-look-like.133551/

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Even if thats the case, no reason to make em feel worse about it. These flowers are meant to make us all feel better and Id like to think the community of people involved in it should try our best to do the same thing.

Imagine being newer at growing and whole heartedly trying your best, then you come here for help bc your sad about the results in your grow room only for some ppl to make you feel even worse.

Imo that type of stuff is found on troll it up and the other forums, it has no real place here on the farm...why you ask? Well im sure the admins and mods made this site to help, to assist, to teach and help those who want to learn...i dont think the farm is where ppl come to feel worse about their grow. But then again im just a good ole bird lawyer, wtf do i know. 🦅

chemistry

chemistry

Outdoor growing is easy, wildlife does it with no intervention, but plants grown indoors become art forms, so the heart of growing indoors is to enjoy it, and take every thing else with a pinch of salt, or it will break you. 🙂

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Being that im not into arguing, i didnt check the last post for points to go back and forth about...however i would assume the F off was his reaction to MORE NEGATIVITY...every action has a reaction, hence his feeding issue....same goes for the trolling, why blame this cat for telling negative bitter ignorant dbags to f off? Seems a bit backwards to me. In any case, rather than reiterate the same bs and be even more negative, maybe we can try to make em feel a tad bit better about a harvest for the holidays 🤞

TSD

TSD

Being that im not into arguing, i didnt check the last post for points to go back and forth about...however i would assume the F off was his reaction to MORE NEGATIVITY...every action has a reaction, hence his feeding issue....same goes for the trolling, why blame this cat for telling negative bitter ignorant dbags to f off? Seems a bit backwards to me. In any case, rather than reiterate the same bs and be even more negative, maybe we can try to make em feel a tad bit better about a harvest for the holidays 🤞
Yeah I don't think rudeness helps... but I think it was more a blunt response from @FOE20 to a question that op already asked and had answered by several of the experts on here... the plants needed more nutrients a month ago, and now they're really starving. It takes time to have the confidence to listen to your plants and give them what they are asking for... but when several of the top cats on the farm say they need more food... they probably need more food... especially since they're getting larger and more lush with bud. My big outdoor ladies get a few gallons of mixed up bloom nutes each at every feeding when they are in bloom, which is usually about once a week, twice if they look hungry... and I make a very nutrient dense super soil... but most of that is depleted by the end of veg... they get a few rounds of veg nutes after about a month in the fresh soil outside as well. I know over feeding is scary, but underfeeding can really impact your quality and yield. It's op's first grow, he will figure it out for himself over time... @Tylerm1712 ... having a thicker skin helps... don't get offended, some people forget what it feels like to be a newbie and get frustrated when thier advice isn't taken... you're new at this and you're not gonna be an expert on your first few runs, you're gonna fuck up and learn from your mistakes... that's what gardening is all about. I've had about 10 years worth of outdoor grows and I still fuck up sometimes... just this year I sprayed a baking soda mixture for a very minor powdery mildew situation, sprayed it on buds and fried the hairs to hell... I learned that you shouldn't do that and baking soda is no Bueno in flower, and nonfat milk works like a charm... and now my beautiful almost 2 pound Golasa is relegated to making edibles because I'm a dumbass and it tastes like shit. Shit happens, learn and move forward and try not to repeat the same mistakes.

growsince79

growsince79

I just read this entire thread and it looks to me like you and the OP are the only ones who said anything inappropriate. Name calling -really... so negative...

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

😂 tis laughable. I assume the empathy part i added in there just flew right over your head. Not me, im new, I can sympathize and I can also call it like I see it.

If the newbies who need help are the issue, maybe informative forums arent the place to be for the OG's with less patience. Lets entertain that thought...in that situation, even if they get a bit peeved when a newbie doesnt follow exact instructions, its far easier to ignore the post and not comment anything at all. I never took kindly to bullies or their posse who follows up to add in on the negativity. Today i woke up and seen this nonsense and decided to let Mr tyler know that some ppl arent D-BAGS....sorry not sorry, if the shoe fits then wear it.

Top Bottom