I need legit help with my plants!

• Thread starter Tylerm1712
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

😂 tis laughable. I assume the empathy part i added in there just flew right over your head. Not me, im new, I can sympathize and I can also call it like I see it.

If the newbies who need help are the issue, maybe informative forums arent the place to be for the OG's with less patience. Lets entertain that thought...in that situation, even if they get a bit peeved when a newbie doesnt follow exact instructions, its far easier to ignore the post and not comment anything at all. I never took kindly to bullies or their posse who follows up to add in on the negativity. Today i woke up and seen this nonsense and decided to let Mr tyler know that some ppl arent D-BAGS....sorry not sorry, if the shoe fits then wear it.
Yeah some people are rude... but it's also easy to infer emotions that aren't intended on a digital forum. The "it's your fault" part was probably not necessary and probably what pissed off the op... which is why I said a thicker skin helps. I think it was more "we told you what to do and you didn't so here we are." I think it's the not taking the advice and then making another post asking the same questions that annoyed some, because they had already taken the time to give advice. That's like asking a professor why he failed your paper, having him tell you how to fix it, and then being upset that you changed nothing and got failed again. Not blaming op, just playing devil's advocate here. We're all in the same boat, here to learn and grow dankest buds we can, so fighting is silly. ☮

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Agreed, reverse engineer it for the other end now lol...do you tell you 7yr old that its their fault when they fall off their bike and feel sad? Do we reiterate the fact that "we already told you, pedal and steer as they shed tears? Orrrrr do we pick em up, dust em off and ENCOURAGE THEM TO TRY AGAIN AND NOT TO GIVE UP?

To each their own I guess, i have a slightly different approach to how i deal with ppl. I tend to be overly polite with "thank yous" and "its greatly appreciated" and even apologies...then I also can be very VERY abrasive when it comes to ppl being mean to others and when i see it, i fully and whole heartedly join the under dog team and try to show them they arent solo and at the least 1 person got their back. Idk im a weirdo with a bleeding heart lol. My wife says im loopy 😵

TSD

TSD

Agreed, reverse engineer it for the other end now lol...do you tell you 7yr old that its their fault when they fall off their bike and feel sad? Do we reiterate the fact that "we already told you, pedal and steer as they shed tears? Orrrrr do we pick em up, dust em off and ENCOURAGE THEM TO TRY AGAIN AND NOT TO GIVE UP?

To each their own I guess, i have a slightly different approach to how i deal with ppl. I tend to be overly polite with "thank yous" and "its greatly appreciated" and even apologies...then I also can be very VERY abrasive when it comes to ppl being mean to others and when i see it, i fully and whole heartedly join the under dog team and try to show them they arent solo and at the least 1 person got their back. Idk im a weirdo with a bleeding heart lol. My wife says im loopy 😵
I guess I'm an asshole... if my kid hurts himself doing something I just told him (usually more than once) he was going to hurt himself doing... he most definitely gets "Are you ok... good... now see why we listen to mom sometimes?" He's 5 and a half and well versed in sarcasm... so maybe I really am an asshole. 🤣

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

FOE20 was direct and to the point.

Here's your own picture from a month ago when you should have been feeding them better. Notice the deficiency starting. View attachment 1192218

Your plants have been hungry and your not listening. Or to put it another way,

your starving them to death......dont blame them, for anything.,..this is 100% your fault...

A month ago in your thread you were told they were hungry as well.

Today it looks like you didn't do anything about it then and now you reap your

The post i linked to hes telling someone to f off and now again in this thread didn't sit well with me.
Im done.
The post i linked to hes telling someone to f off and now again in this thread didn't sit well with me.
Im done.
Ya cause he did the same duche bag shit and what happened when he used his words and explained what he was saying I apologized and we got over that shit
Idk why everybody is coming down on ya bro. Take it with a grain of salt. Not everyones in a bad mood or looking to be d-bags. They blame you for starving the plants and you can probably blame their parents who attempted to raise them the best they could however ended up starving them of manners and half decent personalities 😂
In any case, its not a loss. Still will have some flower, and in the least youve learned that either (A.) The nutes blow big nuts or (B.) You simply have to feed them a bit more.....and then youve also learned that not all of us on the farm want to help, some feel the need to be horrible examples of good people😂🦅😂🦅😂🦅😂🦅

BirdLaw isnt governed by reason or negativity😎🦅
Just the way bullies are bro all these people like to be sarcastic and talk shit or what they call be blunt with absolutely no constructive criticism and then cry when it comes back there way. I'm exactly how u are to strangers u be nice you dont know these people. I was told to do 20diff things I did all the agreed advice now there just assuming I didnt do anything. Like why the fuck would I get this far then just not do anything that makes a whole lot of sense.
Lol I feel like
Fuck u
Fuck u
Ur cool
Fuck u.
Going down the list of these stupid replies.

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

I guess I'm an asshole... if my kid hurts himself doing something I just told him (usually more than once) he was going to hurt himself doing... he most definitely gets "Are you ok... good... now see why we listen to mom sometimes?" He's 5 and a half and well versed in sarcasm... so maybe I really am an asshole. 🤣
It's not about being an asshole I'm not your child I have no relationship with you how would I know ur sarcasm threw text excpecially.

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

Being that im not into arguing, i didnt check the last post for points to go back and forth about...however i would assume the F off was his reaction to MORE NEGATIVITY...every action has a reaction, hence his feeding issue....same goes for the trolling, why blame this cat for telling negative bitter ignorant dbags to f off? Seems a bit backwards to me. In any case, rather than reiterate the same bs and be even more negative, maybe we can try to make em feel a tad bit better about a harvest for the holidays 🤞
U hit nail on the head i dont remember the exact post but it was stupid sarcasm and the how did u not know attitude. I said f off. He said na dog I didnt mean it like that.
I said sorry bro i took it the wrong way.

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

Yeah some people are rude... but it's also easy to infer emotions that aren't intended on a digital forum. The "it's your fault" part was probably not necessary and probably what pissed off the op... which is why I said a thicker skin helps. I think it was more "we told you what to do and you didn't so here we are." I think it's the not taking the advice and then making another post asking the same questions that annoyed some, because they had already taken the time to give advice. That's like asking a professor why he failed your paper, having him tell you how to fix it, and then being upset that you changed nothing and got failed again. Not blaming op, just playing devil's advocate here. We're all in the same boat, here to learn and grow dankest buds we can, so fighting is silly. ☮
There was no exact instruction just feed them what ever the hell that means and 30 other diffrent opinions. So I went to full dose, added a preflower nute and got chicken shit. Now which one didnt I listen to cause clearly the rest were wrong.

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

There was no exact instruction just feed them what ever the hell that means and 30 other diffrent opinions. So I went to full dose, added a preflower nute and got chicken shit. Now which one didnt I listen to cause clearly the rest were wrong.
There was no exact instruction just feed them what ever the hell that means and 30 other diffrent opinions. So I went to full dose, added a preflower nute and got chicken shit. Now which one didnt I listen to cause clearly the rest were wrong. Pretty much getting something in the mail with a detailed build process but the directions say build it.

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

I'd raise the light a bit and let them finish. Next time don't just feed them once a week. I'd also get rid of the pk booster
Thank u appreciate the advice. So instead of feed, water, water just cut the dose and feed, feed, feed ya think would work out better? And is there a specific ppm/EC I should stay around for incoming and run off?

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Id go with whatever aqua mentioned. Yes the root zone being off the floor will help ALOT. My bad bout going apeshit on your post but i wasnt the guy giving out wedgies in highschool, id help em down and brush em off or maybe give the bullies a purple nurple 😂
But the one thing I can say is those test strips will give you some sort of idea about whats going on in the soil, that way you can get a better feel for what needs to be added or reduced. Takes some of the guessing outta the equation. Theyll give you 4 viles, 3 for the N.P. and K. test and 1 for the ph. Match the colors to the graph they give you and youll see where each nute level is. ABSOLUTELY get the pot off the floor, major improvement. Also do what aqua mentioned. I think the oldgrower guy said back lights off, if you have uptake issues the light should be farther away so not to try and force more photosynthesis while you have problems bc trying to force it to grow with toxicity issues or not enough of what she needs will cause bigger problems.

Top Bottom