I Need Some Adivise

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

A 600w hps right?then a 125rvk (not sure the inches)is what you need.thats usually what goes together.you can get em from ebay amazon or any hydro store.
It is a 600 watt yes and I'm going to look right now

H

happy b

You could also probably pick up a small intake fan for $30 aswell.airflow is one of the key factors ESPECIALLY in an enclosed space like a cupboard.but a good enviroment can easily be acheived in a cupboard with a bit of thought and effort.you will never get good yeilds no matter what light you use without good air flow.you may be able to pull a crop but not a good one and your plants wont be very healthy.and unhealthy plants will never perform at theyr best.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

You could also probably pick up a small intake fan for $30 aswell.airflow is one of the key factors ESPECIALLY in an enclosed space like a cupboard.but a good enviroment can easily be acheived in a cupboard with a bit of thought and effort.you will never get good yeilds no matter what light you use without good air flow.you may be able to pull a crop but not a good one and your plants wont be very healthy.and unhealthy plants will never perform at theyr best.
Thanks for the help I'm going to try and convince.my mom to let me keep hps then Ill just by myself the intake/outtake

H

happy b

And a contactor.im sure if you can honestly tell her that you bought a peice of equipment that will cut the lights out if the sockets or extension cables ect get over loaded,that would help put her mind at ease.plus its a good thing to have.prevention is always better especially were fires concerned.

HiGro

HiGro

Stick with the Hps, look on Ebay theres a cool tube hood with 6" ducting and exhaust fan for around $100 i grow in a 4x5x8 closet with a 1000w hps with digi ballast and i can keep my air temp around 70f and res water at 68f with two fans in the grow room one fan is pointed directly at the hps bulb, and yeah i wouldn't be as concerned about a fire as much as i would the electric bill, she your mom sees that she might flip lol, but if you think you still want to go led ebay also carries a decent 225led with full spectrum red,blue and white for around $30-$40 and I've used them on two grows so their not too cheap i was actually surprised hope this helps good luck

Top Bottom