I Need Some Adivise

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I am just a starter at growing but I have a set up right now with 600 watt hps with a xtrasun ballast with xtrasun aluminium reflector,40 watt cfl, 2 gallon bucket with water that keeps it humid (I have alot of problems with that consistently changes from 30-40%). Also I have a homemade co2 generater. And a fan. But I might have to get rid of the hps and get a led but I need help on pickint the best one from 100-300$ Please help! Also my plants are turning yellowish/brown on some leaves mostly near the tips and I had to rip a leaf off and it felt really dry.THANKS ALL HELP AND ADVICE APPRECIATED

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well when you get a chance repost some better pictures and then perhaps people can offer some clear advice :D

But for your budget i don't think your going to find a decent LED.. Id stick with HPS my self.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Well when you get a chance repost some better pictures and then perhaps people can offer some clear advice :D

But for your budget i don't think your going to find a decent LED.. Id stick with HPS my self.
I know but to be honest my mom is a wierdo and really self cautious and she thinks if I run a hps my house is going to catch on fire so she wants me to buy something that produces less heat and today afyer school I will post clearer pictures

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well you may have to increase your budget a little bit, Or get a fire extinguisher and tell her to chill da fux out :D

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I have a fire extinguisher lmaoo ik my friend said the same thing he was like its no gonna cath on fire just put a fire extinguisher near their just in case

H

happy b

After school!?what age are you dude.spend the $100-300 dollars on a decent extraction fan to keep your grow area cooler.iv ran hps since i started over 10years ago and never had a problem with fires.use a contactor(i think thats what its called)so that your lights will cut off before they would ever go on fire.SAFETY FIRST.you cant grow weed if your dead.good luck.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

After school!?what age are you dude.spend the $100-300 dollars on a decent extraction fan to keep your grow area cooler.iv ran hps since i started over 10years ago and never had a problem with fires.use a contactor(i think thats what its called)so that your lights will cut off before they would ever go on fire.SAFETY FIRST.you cant grow weed if your dead.good luck.
I grow in a closet an extract fan is that like what would put the air from my closet to outside?

H

happy b

Yes.i also grow in a closet.you cant expect to have a healthy growing enviroment in a cupboard without atleast an extractor fan,with intake aswell would be better.you CANT grow in a cupboard with hps light and no extractor.it cant be done right.its too hot.spend your $$ on a good extraction fan.you need it more than an led imo

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Most grow suppliers stock budget blowers..you just have to research a bit.

H

happy b

A 600w hps right?then a 125rvk (not sure the inches)is what you need.thats usually what goes together.you can get em from ebay amazon or any hydro store.

Top Bottom