Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boron

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • copper/zinc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
scuterkkid

scuterkkid

The burnt one is a sativa indica hybrid and the other one is an indica they are both in soil and in neutrient water the pH is 5.7 to 5.9 the ppm 112 they are at 4 weeks now and I use maxigrow, cal mag, great white, and floriblend for nutes,I'm waiting to swap them into 5 gallon bucket aeroponic systems one with a drip system and the other with an airstone system and their going in a grow tent with a carbon filter and a 250 watt mh and then at bloom I switch to maxibloom and 250 watt hps

I need some bodies opinion on what is wrong with my plants
I need some bodies opinion on what is wrong with my plants 2
I need some bodies opinion on what is wrong with my plants 3
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Looks like a good clone to me, the new growth is good and green. If it was grown from seed I would say nitrogen tox from mg soil and nutes together. Test soil ph with a slurry test. 4 weeks from seed or clipping?

scuterkkid

scuterkkid

Looks like a good clone to me, the new growth is good and green. If it was grown from seed I would say nitrogen tox from mg soil and nutes together. Test soil ph with a slurry test. 4 weeks from seed or clipping?
From seed, the soil had real low NPK it was natures cure organic mix

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If the soil is low on K it could be potassium difficiency but it looks like old nute burn to me.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Yeah it kinda looks like it was taking energy from those ones that look burnt.

Top Bottom