I need some extra odour control.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

sorry the carbon filter and max fan just scrubs the air in my room.

To cool my lights I bring air from outside.

2 10'intake ducts
they reduce to 8"
each 8" duct runs thru my magnum xxxl reflectors-3 lights each side
then they "T" together into a 12"
into my max fan 12"1709cfm
then out the roof.

Sorry about not giving this info earlier
Also it is a sealed room using co2. I'm running a bottle but I'm going thru a bottle every 2 weeks. Guessing some must be leaking thru the lights. I need to get a CO2 generator.

The smell in the room is strong so if I get that solved the rest should fall into place.

but...I'm going to tape the lights.....what tape should i use?

aluminum tape..it's not perfect..but it's the real duct tape...you could supplement with metal clamps. Upgrade to insulated ducting if not already. Outlets can leak just like sealed windows..pretend like roaches will get in if you don't get anal and seal them up perfect! lol
It's probably mostly your lights like you think..but if you are losing CO2 and smell is leaking..DOUBLE CHECK all things.
Cap's onto it with a Lung Room of sorts. Food for thought. Maybe consider killing the CO2 at night and pull the air through a filter and out...maybe also doing this periodically during lights on too...example: CO2 on for 2 hours..turn of CO2 and pull air through filter for 15 minutes..all through lights on. Surely add another scrubber though.

R

recreationaluse

if your room is sealed there should be no smell outside. Eliminate leaks. No amount of ona, fans, or generators will get the smell being pushed by pressure differences outside of your room

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I run a sealed room with no in or out vents and ONA kills any escaped smells outside of my rooms.
I also run a large carbon filter to scrub each room. If yoore concerned about the same old ONA smell they now have an apple crumble scent
Ona pic

Top Bottom