I need some help diagnosing these please.

• Thread starter Mrdudeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Now I would say it would be beneficial to run some enzymes through with the feed to help clean up your likely damaged roots.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just one more point to make clear... Coco perlite hold a lot less water to start with so the swings are much faster and the reason you can't treat it like soil. Starting with the same concentration of nutrients bit much different water holding capacity then adding the difference in just evaporation means the changes of ppm, ph and salinity are much much faster in coco.

Mrdudeman

Mrdudeman

Ok so imo 3 ml a gal will probably get you about 150ppm? If you can test that. That's about how much you want to add to the water first. Then bring the ppm up to 800 with the nutrients.
I think I used 5 ml per Gal following the instructions, and added a TBSP of AZOS and 2 TBSP of MYKOS, Water-soluble varieties.

Mrdudeman

Mrdudeman

20200626 102854

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yup that's ok.. 5ml per gal in no issue. I go by the ppm instead of instructions because not all cal mag dosages work out the same and by going by ppm that's makes them universal.

Mrdudeman

Mrdudeman

Have you tested the runoff yet to see how effective the flush was?
Not yet but, I'm getting an EC meter to test the ppm tomorrow or the day after, and I'll test and post the ph runoff today with 1k ppm and 3k ppm using the 1ml=~50 ppm per Gal ratio you mentioned for now.

Mrdudeman

Mrdudeman

Firstly I'll apologize for the long wait since response, got really sick puking my guts up for a few days now so was dealing with that bit of fun...
Well gents the advice was well received and the ladies responded quite good!
These pics are from since the incident to current tim
20200704 024211
e.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Firstly I'll apologize for the long wait since response, got really sick puking my guts up for a few days now so was dealing with that bit of fun...
Well gents the advice was well received and the ladies responded quite good!
These pics are from since the incident to current timView attachment 997048e.
Great job. Looking much better đź‘Ť

Top Bottom