I need someone to tell me if im doing okay

• Thread starter Himiashi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well I would say like a week just has really long stalk like it was stretching for the light like was to far away

Himiashi

Himiashi

Well I would say like a week just has really long stalk like it was stretching for the light like was to far away
I thought that but I raised the plant and it looked like it started to burn it so I lowered it to where it is now and it's been fine ??? Also should I trim the droopy leaves at the bottom ? And I heard you can bury like almost all the stock when you pot a big pot ( which I will be when I report) is that true ?

AttackPanda

AttackPanda

I thought that but I raised the plant and it looked like it started to burn it so I lowered it to where it is now and it's been fine ??? Also should I trim the droopy leaves at the bottom ? And I heard you can bury like almost all the stock when you pot a big pot ( which I will be when I report) is that true ?
I wouldn't trim until you have a couple more sets of leaves unless the leaf is really yellow and dead and you can just lightly pull it off. and yes that is true that you can bury the stem and it will produce roots. Just keep adjusting the light up and down until you find that sweet spot with no stretching and no burn, you'll get the hang of it, normally it's about 14-18inches away with a LED like that, you have one very similar to mine, is that a 1500 watt?

Himiashi

Himiashi

Yeah its either a 1000 or a 1500 I can remember, also another question, one of th big leaves has yellow / brown spots on it . It got sorta bad when it was dry and I water and let it sit for a day and it starting to go away ish . Should I cut that leaf off if it gets worse even tho it's a bigger leaf?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Your plant is growing bro. You are doing fine. One thing that I would mention is that unless you started with a fem seed, you have ~50% chance that the one plant that you started will be male. You asked about transplanting. Usually your plant will shows signs such as growth slowing and needing to be watered more frequently and it will let you know that it is necessary to upcan. An easy way to know when to transplant with young seedlings is to grow in a clear solo cup. That way you can see the roots through the cup. If you are worried about lights hitting your roots, poke holes in the bottom of the clear solo cup before planting and then put that inside a regular solo cup. Growing anything, especially different cultivars of cannabis, is a continuous learning experience. When I first started, I used to take it way too seriously and fuck up more often by trying to be too careful or stressing too much about shit. You are going to fuck up at times, but just learn from it and move on with more knowledge just as with any other part of life. Good luck and happy growing. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Madbud

Madbud

No bud, no thc, these are all male pollen sacs. Your earlier photos were before it sexed.

9E1CE8D1 BB2A 4BD7 A3A3 40D3D2C90E79
Himiashi

Himiashi

No bud, no thc, these are all male pollen sacs. Your earlier photos were before it sexed.
So this is basicly just a plant to have around now lol? But how do I tell if it was female

Top Bottom