I need to find out how to open a dispensary

• Thread starter ODankGro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ODankGro

ODankGro

So you wanna go where its legal to be illegal? Grow a ton of plants and then run a extractor and then ship it out of state? Sounds Awesome! That outta help this industry a bunch! You and the Silicon valley millionaires with the spread sheets could take over the entire industry!!! Props and Good Luck to you!!!!

Ok I wish I could edit that post, to change what I said. I won't be the one shipping it out of state that is not my job. If I can stay within the laws well that's great! But I am not going to sell my shatter for $20 a gram like they do in the dispensary's it just not worth it. After I sell it, it is no longer my problem where it goes. I never said that I would be shipping anything anywhere .

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

You need to get more than $20 a gram for your shatter in a legal market? Why? Here's an idea: make more of it than you do in whatever town you're moving from. Why don't you treat it like a real career? Gasp! You might have to put in some work to be successful here. This isn't the state where you get to put in 20 hours a week and make six figures a year, that's where you're moving from.

If you want to learn how to open a dispensary in Colorado your first step will be to design a time machine. You're options these days are to pay through the nose for one that already exists.

ODankGro

ODankGro

Thanks everbody for being real with me..

You need to get more than $20 a gram for your shatter in a legal market? Why? Here's an idea: make more of it than you do in whatever town you're moving from. Why don't you treat it like a real career? Gasp! You might have to put in some work to be successful here. This isn't the state where you get to put in 20 hours a week and make six figures a year, that's where you're moving from.

If you want to learn how to open a dispensary in Colorado your first step will be to design a time machine. You're options these days are to pay through the nose for one that already exists.

I kinda already got this figured out, I'm not posting in this thread anymore so it's dead now from my part..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom