I Need To Set A A Huge Drip System. Please Help.

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cachimbo

cachimbo

How large of an are in m^2 do you want to drip and the capacity of your pump and water source às well as it's capacity. How l@recs the ranch. And how many plants to drip? Esteban McGrath ,FB
What are you doing there and if you are with experience is in this field ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@cachimbo -- eres in Puerto Rico? Yo soy media puertoriquena, tengo familia en toda la isla.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Looks good! Make sure you know your flow rates and psi and run the main lines accordingly. Know your maximum run lengths. Fuck spaghetti tubing because it clogs. 1/2 pressure compensating clog resistent tubes are great. I like 9" spacing between emitters. Put drain valves or removable end caps to drain lines occasionally. Running vinegar or drip clean through the lines helps keep them clog free. Sprinkler timers are awesome, but if you don't have the power of want to save money, you can use battery powered hose timers. I use 1.25" pvc mainline to spigots everywhere and use melnor 4 zone timers at each spigot to run 3/4" tubing to each zone, which is watered with 1/2" 1gph drip line. Closed loops for rows and end caps for pots. I haven't noticed a difference in pressure whether it's closed looped or not. I guess the lines are pressure compensating after all. pretty easy, just takes some math and the hassle of putting it together, but it saves an enourmous amount of time.

velocity

velocity

Why not use underground sprinkler control panel and the servos so you can water zones. Wander around the sprinkler section at a box store. Its just 12 volt wiring from the servo to the control panel 1 positive and 1 negative. You would beable to control when and how much water you put on everyday on the clock.

Jack may offer has a good thread on setting up coco beds automated. You have the reserve and main pump, adapt what he has done to suit what you need. The lawn watering automatic sprinklers can run anything you want with what you have in place with no issue. Everything is easy to get parts for replacements ect. This doesnt get into the math side of the system but if know the head being used then the gph can be figured.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...a-watering-system-the-way-jack-does-it.47269/

Last edited:
Top Bottom