I started a blog if anyone is interested

• Thread starter Melizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melizzard

Melizzard

http://imstillbreathin.wordpress.com

It covers three topics: Breast cancer, Spirituality, and Cannabis Medicine. If you're interested in any of the above, and they overlap quite a bit (LOL), check it out! I would love to have any of you who have experience using cannabis as medicine to contribute any time!

xxoo
Melizz

T

TreFarmer

Thanks Mel..
Hey I erased a page of PMs lost your info..
Gonna check out your Blog

K

kolah

You write very well. It is also good medicine for yourself as you share your life and experience with others. Thanks and Peace!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Oh thanks, yu guys! If any of yu have ever used weed medically ...and I'm sure the majority of yu have found substantial relief, of not cures, through your use of weed. I would sure love for you to follow and interact ... Share your own experience thru comments ... Cuz I have a LOT of very conventional medical people, AND born again Christians following. The more more personal experiences, the better. I'm only one voice and the people I'm reaching aren't on forums like these. S would some of you be wililing to help me educate? All you gotta do is make comments sharing yer own experiences. It would be greatly appreciated!

Xxoo
Mel

Melizzard

Melizzard

Darlin', you can use whatever you want if you'll participate! ;)

monkeybone

monkeybone

Bonez
Supporter
hey mel ~ how have u been? still kickin oooh ya :dance

awesome idea and an even more impressive blog, I really like it. reading it now.

my blessing and prayers for you gal

nice to see you out enjoying life

Melizzard

Melizzard

Monkeyman! Good to see ya and thanx so much for reading. Yes, it has been an extremely exciting journey ... And somehow I think I'm getting ready to have a breakthrough! :)

Xxoo
Mel

Top Bottom