• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alpaca

Alpaca

I looked in my tent today to find this (brown parts are soft not dry):
I think i might suddenly have a problem
I think i might suddenly have a problem 2
I think i might suddenly have a problem 3

I've been going light on the feeding, giving just 0.5 ml/l of green sensation last feed (0-9-10) in 7 liters. Mainly because I've been having some orange rust spots that I thought was calcium lockout at first
I think i might suddenly have a problem 4

The browning is only happening on older growth, am I more likely over or underfeeding right now? My soil pH is around 6.5 and I'm in week 7 of flower. I wish I had a ppm meter but I don't yet
I think i might suddenly have a problem 5

Last edited:
Alpaca

Alpaca

I'm a dumbass, the browning near the vent is probably from me testing out a heater blowing into the vent 3 days prior, which turned out to be too powerful after testing for 3 mins. The heat stress probably induced this on that part

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm a dumbass, the browning near the vent is probably from me testing out a heater blowing into the vent 3 days prior, which turned out to be too powerful after testing for 3 mins. The heat stress probably induced this on that part
That will do it. I was gonna say it looks abiotic.

Alpaca

Alpaca

Am I right in thinking the orange rusty spots call for less feed? its definitely not the fungus and I checked pH for calc lockout

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I was about to ask if you had tested out a heater, 3 days prior. I amaze myself sometimes.

Top Bottom