I think my run-off saucer woes are over...

• Thread starter RonnieB2nd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I bought myself a 950 GPH pump, 50 foot of hose, some valves, some barbs, male and female fittings a little 1/4 inch piece of pvc to insert into the 1/2 inch hose end so it can get in all the holes. I run the hose to the tub or toilet, weight it down, plug the pump up and start pumping out the saucers one at a time. I hated emptying run-off saucers because they're full after two waterings, shop vac proved to be more work. Now I think I got it whipped, the test run was a success as long as I keep the saucers clean and tidy, which I do, I shouldn't have any problems. The pump is a submersible or not. I use one pump to mix my nutrients and the other to clear up the run-off..Now I can handle more plants, with premixed nutes and a fast and easy way to clear runoff water I figure I can handle 20 plus plants...Time will tell. I live in the South so growing is still frowned upon (Thats putting it mildly) if you are caught with even a roach

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I ised a condensate pump for runoff… fairly cheap and can pump a long distance and good height. Setting up auto draining is going to be a blessing for you… youll never go back to manual after

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ideally, a hybrid garden, Weed indoors and the runoff goes to an aquaponics setup outside. All your water gets recycled back into food (or whatever) production. Pump the clean water back up top to start again.

Riiiight... If only. 😅

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I ised a condensate pump for runoff… fairly cheap and can pump a long distance and good height. Setting up auto draining is going to be a blessing for you… youll never go back to manual after
I don't have room for auto drain plus it's a guerilla growing. It's a hidden bedroom of my home. It's got a tent and a California king bed with 3 x3-500 growcraft lights 9x5 coverage hanging from the ceiling lol

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Ideally, a hybrid garden, Weed indoors and the runoff goes to an aquaponics setup outside. All your water gets recycled back into food (or whatever) production. Pump the clean water back up top to start again.

Riiiight... If only. 😅
I wish I could but it's a guerilla grow. Everything has to be hidden. I don't dare grow outdoors. I've thought about all that stuff but too easy makes you lazy. Lazy = carelessness = handcuffs lol

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I wish I could but it's a guerilla grow. Everything has to be hidden. I don't dare grow outdoors. I've thought about all that stuff but too easy makes you lazy. Lazy = carelessness = handcuffs lol
If sleepy Joe was being honest, it should become legal in all states soon.

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

If sleepy Joe was being honest, it should become legal in all states soon.

It’s a state right issue, this isn’t something sleepy joe can resolve. The federal government can’t force states the legalize marijuana.

Also, Slow Joe doesn’t give a shit about marijuana or users. It’s purely a political stunt before the mid-terms.

He “pardoned” roughly 3,000 people of federal level simple possession of marijuana. A whopping ZERO of those people were in prison when he announced his “pardon”.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It’s a state right issue, this isn’t something sleepy joe can resolve. The federal government can’t force states the legalize marijuana.
True, but if it's re-scheduled then most states will go with it because they base their weed laws on the schedules. And if it is legal federally, its a matter of time before the states come into agreement. I can think of 2 states that will go their own way, Texas and Florida.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Also, Slow Joe doesn’t give a shit about marijuana or users. It’s purely a political stunt before the mid-terms.

He “pardoned” roughly 3,000 people of federal level simple possession of marijuana. A whopping ZERO of those people were in prison when he announced his “pardon”.
the people affected by this is 6,500, they will no longer have it attached to their record, its a pretty big deal to those affected

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

True, but if it's re-scheduled then most states will go with it because they base their weed laws on the schedules. And if it is legal federally, its a matter of time before the states come into agreement. I can think of 2 states that will go their own way, Texas and Florida.
I'm in the most ass backwards states. SC. Our laws still treat cannabis like its worse than heroine. Literally. It's crazy!!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'm in the most ass backwards states. SC. Our laws still treat cannabis like its worse than heroine. Literally. It's crazy!!
I know the feeling u can buy a can of beer on ice next to the cash register at most gas stations where I live , but cannabis nope not here and when they do it will be controlled by money .

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Once the schedule changes, NORML and others have legal papers ready for the states. It won't be that long before it is legal in most places.
Brandon pardoned 6500 and directed his admin to find a way to reschedule weed. That's not a guarantee of anything, but it is part of a slow, unyielding movement toward legality on both sides.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ya we gotta be difficult! It’s being petitioned here now the latest bill wants you to have no more than a zip ! They want you back at the Dispos! No home grows - I didn’t sign the petition

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Thanx. We finally found a place for now. I just need to get the business back up and running and we should be good. In the meantime, we have a smallish dryer closet I'm converting to our grow.

Top Bottom